Botox and Dermal Filler Training Manchester
SkinViva Training provides the best possible environment for medical professionals such as Doctors, Dentists, Paramedics, Midwives and Nurses to gain the skills and knowledge required to safely and effectively treat non-surgical cosmetic patients. We provide a selection of both foundation and advanced training courses in a variety of popular non-surgical treatments including Botox® and Dermal Fillers, medium-depth TCA skin peels, and dermaroller.
Led by Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP, Clinical Director of SkinViva Ltd – one of the north-west’s leading providers of non-surgical treatments – SkinViva Training is highly experienced and qualified to train both inexperienced Clinicians and those looking to build on existing skills.
Located just outside Manchester city centre, SkinViva Training is based in its own clinic premises with teaching rooms and a non-surgical treatment room suite to allow practical training and hands-on experience.
SkinViva Training is led by GMC Registered Doctors
Dr Tim Pearce explains more in our introductory video:
Looking for dermal fillers or botox treatment?
Visit our main SkinViva Website for patients instead.
All of us at SkinViva Training are proud of the quality, professional service we deliver to our trainees.
- Monthly Payment Options (interest free) to make your training affordable
- Training by Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP with 5 years’ + experience and Clinical Director of SkinViva Ltd – one of the north-west’s leading providers of non-surgical facial treatments
- 5:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 5 trainees to a trainer to ensure plenty of hands-on experience
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients
- Post-training clinical back-up from experienced aesthetic Doctors, available with 24hr response
- State of the art training school just outside Manchester city centre
- Recognised Training Provider by Hamilton Fraser Insurance
- Business Building Tips to help build your own skin treatments practice
SkinViva Training Monthly Payments for non-surgical aesthetic training courses allow you to spread the cost of your training. The key features include:
- Interest-free, monthly payments
- Spread the cost over 3 months (deposit payable)
- Combine one or more courses by taking up our affordable monthly payments
Please note balance must be paid in full before attending the course. For more information see Course Payment Options
Attended the Lips Master Class today with Sharan. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the fact that the technique demonstrated was such a well structured approach that could be broken down to suit each individual client’s needs. Sharan was an excellent teacher, very patient and clearly very talented. I would highly recommend the course. Now I look forward to finding some lips!!!
What makes this course unique is Dr. Pearce’s focus on safety. There are things that can go wrong (as with any drug) and this course helped me not only understand the side effects and complications but made me realise how to best avoid them or at the very least treat them to the best of my ability. In short, I was very glad I booked this course and will certainly look to SkinViva again for future courses. Many thanks again!
I attended the one day botox and filler course by skinviva and I am now looking forward to doing it on my own! The course was very informative but not too intense. I found the information on underlying anatomical structures to be wary of when injecting very helpful. I was able to practice injecting on real clients whilst being supervised and directed by Dr Tim and felt he was patient and encouraging. I felt relaxed during the day and that I could ask any question however silly I felt it was and he would answer it for me. I highly recommend the course for anyone wanting to start injecting.
I really enjoyed my joint botox and fillers training with Skinviva. Everyone involved was knowledgeable, helpful and positive and I felt more than ready to begin injecting on my own afterwards. The theory side gave us a great foundation for the practical later on and I really valued having lots of time injecting. I’d highly recommend the training to others.
All nurses gave brilliant feedback on the training