Cheek Restoration & Enhancement
SkinViva Training’s Cheek Enhancement Course will train you in all aspects of this advanced procedure.
Cheek enhancement is an essential component of your aesthetic skill set. The procedure is a highly effective way of both making people look younger, but also more beautiful. Trainees often express a much higher degree of reward as a result- nothing quite beats the feeling of seeing someone get more beautiful before your eyes!
Like all of our courses, we will train you how to consult and assess your clients so that you deliver a tailored treatment and achieve the best possible results.
We will share with you the essential artistic principles that will help you design treatments that fit each face using a simple 5 step assessment process designed by our Clinical Director, Dr Tim Pearce. We also teach you industry leading safety protocols to greatly limit the chances of your patients having unnecessary complications and side effects.
This course has been specifically designed to develop a more advanced practical and theoretical knowledge of this complex and artistic treatment.
Previous attendance on SkinViva Training’s Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler course is not required, but it is recommended in order to provide the core building blocks of experience in carrying out Dermal Filler procedures.
Trainees attending this course can expect to leave being confident with Juvederm Voluma and Volift products from the long-lasting Vycross range.
Trainees are provided with a certificate of attendance.
- Establish confidence through practical experience and live demonstration for cheek enhancement.
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the cheek area.
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used.
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Provide knowledge of possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between delivering volume/fullness whilst enhancing the cheeks’ natural contours and shape.
- How to limit complications through learning safe angles and depths of injections and techniques that substantially reduce risk.
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure plenty of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- High model to delegate ratio – expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you start on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory Refresh
- 3.00pm – Certification
“Excellent training is provided by this organisation. Comprehensive learning provided with training manuals and guidance. The groups are kept small enough to give first class training and online support through the forum is invaluable to the less experienced clinician. I have done 2 training days so far with a third one booked, and will continue on with them.”