Botox & Dermal Filler Training Manchester
SkinViva Training provides the best possible environment for medical professionals such as Doctors, Dentists, Paramedics, Midwives and Nurses to gain the skills and knowledge required to safely and effectively treat non-surgical cosmetic patients.
We provide a selection of both foundation and advanced training courses in a variety of popular non-surgical treatments including Botox® and Dermal Fillers, medium-depth TCA skin peels, and dermaroller.
New Level 7 Course
We are delighted to announce the introduction of Level 7 Certificate (L7 Cert) in Injectables from 2017. Find out more and register your interest now.
Doctor and Dentist-Led Training School
SkinViva Training is led by Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP, Clinical Director of SkinViva Ltd along with a team of highly skilled and experienced clinicians and Dentists who work in in conjunction with Dr Tim to deliver our training.
Our training team also work within our SkinViva clinic which is one of the North-West’s leading providers of non-surgical treatments. We are highly experienced and qualified to train both inexperienced Clinicians and those looking to build on existing skills.
Located just outside Manchester city centre, SkinViva Training is based in its own clinic premises with teaching rooms and a non-surgical treatment room suite to allow practical training and hands-on experience.
SkinViva Training is led by GMC Registered Doctors and GDC Registered Dentists
Dr Tim Pearce explains more in our introductory video:
Looking for dermal fillers or botox treatment?
Visit our main SkinViva Website for patients instead.
All of us at SkinViva Training are proud of the quality, professional service we deliver to our trainees.
- Monthly Payment Options (interest free) to make your training affordable
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Post-training clinical back-up from experienced aesthetic Doctors & Dentists, available with 24hr response
- State of the art training school just outside Manchester city centre
- Recognised Training Provider with Hiscox, Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure
- Business Building Tips to help build your own skin treatments practice
10 Reasons to Choose SkinViva Training
- Group sizes – We limit the number of delegates to 4-5 per trainer – we believe in maximising hands-on experience & that this is first question you should ask any training provider before you book
- Maximum hands-on experience – The WHOLE day is dedicated to practical hands-on experience…we send your training materials to you before you come so you study the theory at home to be able to spend more time injecting on the training day itself
- Genuine experts – Our trainers are truly specialists in the field of injectable aesthetics. Our clinic completes almost 500 appointments every month so we really know our stuff!
- Recognised by the major insurance brokers – our course is approved by insurers so your training certificate will be valid if you ever make a claim
- The VERY latest techniques for you in how to inject effectively – our buying power in Botox & dermal fillers means we get access to the very latest research and developments to pass on to you
- A supportive and very active community for after the course – we use Facebook to provide a secure environment where recent delegates get their questions answered & continue to get the support they need
- Business tips & templates – during the course we give the basics of how to get started. Beyond this we have a range of templates to download on our website and we’re always available on the phone for any questions
- Clinical starter kit – we include a list of all the equipment and products you need to get started but in addition we also sell starter kits which get you up-and-running straight away (watch our video: https://www.skinvivatraining.com/practitioner-starter-kit/)
- We care! – sounds obvious maybe but we genuinely care that the UK aesthetics industry operates to high standards of training to ensure patient safety is put first!
- Feedback and reviews – don’t take our word for it – see what others write about us at https://plus.google.com/+Skinvivatraining/about.
SkinViva Training Monthly Payments for non-surgical aesthetic training courses allow you to spread the cost of your training. The key features include:
- Interest-free, monthly payments
- Spread the cost over 3 months (deposit payable)
- Combine one or more courses by taking up our affordable monthly payments
Please note balance must be paid in full before attending the course. For more information see Course Payment Options
Attended the Lips Master Class today with Sharan. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the fact that the technique demonstrated was such a well structured approach that could be broken down to suit each individual client’s needs. Sharan was an excellent teacher, very patient and clearly very talented. I would highly recommend the course. Now I look forward to finding some lips!!!
What makes this course unique is Dr. Pearce’s focus on safety. There are things that can go wrong (as with any drug) and this course helped me not only understand the side effects and complications but made me realise how to best avoid them or at the very least treat them to the best of my ability. In short, I was very glad I booked this course and will certainly look to SkinViva again for future courses. Many thanks again!
I attended the one day botox and filler course by skinviva and I am now looking forward to doing it on my own! The course was very informative but not too intense. I found the information on underlying anatomical structures to be wary of when injecting very helpful. I was able to practice injecting on real clients whilst being supervised and directed by Dr Tim and felt he was patient and encouraging. I felt relaxed during the day and that I could ask any question however silly I felt it was and he would answer it for me. I highly recommend the course for anyone wanting to start injecting.
I really enjoyed my joint botox and fillers training with Skinviva. Everyone involved was knowledgeable, helpful and positive and I felt more than ready to begin injecting on my own afterwards. The theory side gave us a great foundation for the practical later on and I really valued having lots of time injecting. I’d highly recommend the training to others.
All nurses gave brilliant feedback on the training