We’ve spent years in the aesthetic industry and this clinical pack is still the foundation of our business- we have honed it to look professional, fit together neatly, be quick and easy to use, and to enhance your ability to carry out all the important tasks during consultation and treatment without looking flustered, rummaging around looking for the right equipment.
It’s the ideal starter pack for anybody starting out in non-surgical treatments practice as a botox, fillers or lip enhancement practitioner.
Video: Dr Tim Pearce Introduces the Starter Kit
Your Comprehensive Starter Pack Includes:
- A mirror that is light and handles to enable the client to see themselves level, rather than looking down- for an accurate assessment of both before and after.
- Clinical waste plastic bags with adhesive strip for creating a temporary easy to use bin.
- Alcohol gel to sterilise hands.
- LMX 4% lidocaine gel.
- A range of Juvederm ultra dermal filler- 1, 2 or 3 syringes (£299, £349 or £399) – Juvederm 3, Juvederm Smile, and Juvederm 2 is the suggested minimum.
- Alcohol pre-injection swabs
- Absorbant post injection swabs
- Custom needle and swab expandable container.
- BD insulin syringes
- 30 insulin needles for injecting botulinum toxins (botox, azzalure, boucoture).
- Briefcase- large leather look lockable briefcase, with wheels and handle for easy mobility. rooms for a small laptop and pocket camera.
- Cooler bag and plastic water filled cooler bottles.
- Make-up pencil with built in sharpener
- Square sharps container
- Pliers for opening botulinum toxin vials.
- Large sharps container
- Box of 100 Gloves- (let us know your size- xs to xl).
- Fresh paper work- consultation and consent forms.
- A fresh and a used folder for paperwork.
Recommended Starter Kit- £399*
* Price quoted correct at time of publication 15th May 2014
To Purchase a Starter Kit
Non-Surgical Practitioner Starter Kits are also available to order from our customer service team for collection at our courses and also available to buy online.
Please contact us
- Telephone: 0161 850 2491
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note this is professional, medical equipment and may not be sold to members of the public.