We now have our own youtube channel, exclusively for SkinViva Training.
The channel is at www.youtube.com/skinvivatraining.
Dr Tim Pearce will be sharing a series of videos for those in the non-surgical treatments industry or those who are looking to learn more:
- considering a career in cosmetic treatments
- researching training in botox or fillers
- looking for suitable aesthetic treatment courses
- booked for one of our training sessions
- preparing for a training day
- already trained and practising, looking for skill development
We will be issuing a series of videos that are informative and educational for all sorts of interested parties.
The first 2 videos loaded are:
- Botox Around The Eyes – Some Common Unwanted Effects And What To Do
- Why SkinViva Training Gives You The Best Start in Botox and Dermal Filler Training
Botox and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of medical training courses for cosmetic and medical skin treatments.
Their courses are designed for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
SkinViva Training was established by by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP. The SkinViva Training team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.