The Wall Street Wrinkle Treatment
The phenomenon featured on Good Morning America dubbed the ‘Wall Street Wrinkle’ is about a masculine approach to Botox injections, popular among working professionals in New York.
The principle behind the Wall Street Wrinkle treatment is about:
- NOT looking overdone or obvious, as patients believe that too much Botox could make them look fake, obvious and even irresponsible
- Intentionally leaving some lines to conjure an image of serious professionalism and experience, without looking aged or old
- Growing old gracefully, but looking refreshed
As a new patient explained
“I just want to look a little younger, like I’m well-rested.”
Botox for Men
This phenomenon is reflected in the UK, where increasing numbers of men are seeking non-surgical treatments to look good in the workplace, although the majority are keen to ensure that they still look normal and natural.
This news reflects certain themes which covered in SkinViva Training’s approach to cosmetic treatments:
- Listening to the patient and understanding exactly what they want to achieve and why
- Adjusting the approach to the client’s very unique face shape and physiology. The masculinity of a male face is different to female and treatment should be customised to enhance that
- A natural-looking result tends to be advocated and treatment techniques are taught around that principle
Cosmetic Treatments Training
Botox and Fillers Courses, Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of botox and fillers training courses designed for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
Courses start at foundation level and delegates can progress through to advanced skills with further training.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP. The SkinViva Training team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.