Botox, Fillers and Cosmetic Treatment Courses
Aesthetic training for medical professionals
SkinViva Training Academy has rapidly become a strong name in the market for cosmetic treatment training courses. The Company enjoys excellent independent reviews and
What makes us so good?
10 Reasons to Choose SkinViva Training
- Dr Tim Pearce is nationally respected and is a key account holder with Allergan (who manufacture the market leading dermal filler Juvéderm® and the trademarked BOTOX®) meaning he accesses the latest techniques and training – he leads this course.
- Small group sizes – our maximum group size is only 5 delegates to a trainer which is leading in the marketplace. This ensures you get the knowledge and hands-on experience from your time with us.
- Post-course care – we’re on the phone to answer any questions you have – clinical or business. There’s also a useful Facebook group for delegates and the option of 121 sessions with one of SkinViva’s Aesthetic Clinicians for extra coaching
- Spread the cost of training – the cost of the course can be spread after payment of a deposit, as long as the balance is paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to the course starting.
- Practical experience – Heavy weighting in favour of practical experience on the day – we’ve minimised in-class lecturing in favour of extra hands-on time. We’re able to do this because we supply you with training packs in advance of coming to the course.
- Everything prepared – we supply all the product and arrange all the live models for the day.
- Business training – on the day and with a business pack to take away to get you started.
- Training packs – techniques, side effects & management, and common rookie mistakes – these are examples of the contents of the training packs we send you ahead of your course to maximise the theory side of your learning.
- Starter packs – available for sale containing everything you need to get started including consumables, equipment, and product.
- Discounts available – bring a colleague with you and we’ll offer you a discount
Cosmetic Treatments Training
Botox and Fillers Courses, Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of botox and fillers training courses designed for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
Courses start at foundation level and delegates can progress through to advanced skills with further training.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP. The SkinViva Training team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.