The most popular injectable non-invasive cosmetic procedures nowadays are temporary in terms of effect and will not last forever. Therefore one of the most common questions patients will ask is ‘how long do they last’.
Results do vary depending on the individual and practitioner and this is covered in SkinViva Training courses.
To give some general advice, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery examined how long each procedure typically lasts in a recent news infographic, which advises as follows:
- Botox (botulinum toxin) injections typically last 3 months to 6 months
- Dermal fillers results depend based on the product used and where it is injected:
- hyaluronic acid fillers generally last 6 months to 12 months
- collagen fillers can last 3 months to 4 months
- calcium hydroxylapatite fillers can last up to 18 months
- Poly-L-lactic acid fillers can last up to 2 years
Cosmetic Treatments Training
Botox and Fillers Courses, Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of botox and fillers training courses designed for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
SkinViva Training was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP. The SkinViva Training team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.