In advance of the launch of Level 7 Certificate in Injectables, SkinViva Training are now looking for a number of Clinical Supervisors nationwide.
The role will involve working closely with our students to verify the observations and treatments which they need to complete as part of their training.
L7 Cert Course
SkinViva Training are preparing to launch a NEW Level 7 Certificate (L7 Cert) in Injectables in Spring of 2017.
Level 7 is the new gold standard which will validate aesthetic clinicians as experienced, qualified injectors of cosmetic treatments (namely BOTOX® and dermal fillers). This will be an OfQual post-graduate certificate.
Acting as a Clinical Supervisor contributes to your own CPD which may help gain you exemption from elements of the Level 7 qualification when you do it yourself. The role is flexible, in that you choose how much time to commit to it. You’ll set your own rates (the student pays you directly) and you will operate from your own premises
Clinical Supervisor Criteria
(updated 15th March 2017)
- Be a registered doctor, dentist, independent pharmacist prescriber, or independent nurse / midwife prescriber with a current professional registration
- Have carried out a minimum of 75 botulinum toxin procedures and 75 dermal filler procedures OR have a minimum of 3 years treating with botulinum toxin or dermal fillers (irrespective of the number of procedures you’ve carried out)
- 25 hrs of CPD in aesthetics within the last 12 months
- A valid professional indemnity insurance certificate
- A teaching qualification, which could include: Level 3 Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, DTLLS, being a GP Trainer, a “teach the teacher” course, a postgraduate certificate in teaching in higher education etc. (Your teaching certificate can be generic and may originate from various sources including teaching at work or lecturing. A short eLearning course which we recommend is at the following link with a discount available if you mention SkinViva Training https://www.eln.io/course/19/level-3-award-in-education-and-training).
- How it all works
- What you need to cover with the student
- Important information and how to apply
Find out more and apply at SkinViva Training Opportunities.
Botox and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of non-surgical skin treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.