FREE Aesthetics Business & Training Open Evening
SkinViva Training Academy is throwing open the doors on Thursday 19th January with our open evening for those contemplating a new career in the aesthetics industry.
The open evening will include presentations, demonstrations, a chance to meet the team and explore our head office and training centre.
There’ll be lots of opportunities to meet like-minded people and chat about the opportunities for training in a career in non-surgical treatments. It’s not just about qualifications, we know that our delegates are keen to understand the business aspect too. We’ll give open and honest advice about what you could earn and what to expect along the way.
- When: Thursday 19th January, 7.00pm – 9.30pm
- Where: SkinViva Training Academy, 5 Burton Place, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4PT
- Cost: free of charge, although a deposit of £15 applies. This is refunded provided you attend the full event
Limited tickets available – EMAIL NOW TO BOOK or call 0161 850 2491 or email ASAP to secure your place
What to Expect
- Welcome with canapes and bubbly on arrival
- Tour of our facilities, including training and treatment rooms
- The SkinViva story – Miranda and Dr Tim Pearce tell how they started and set up their aesthetics business in 2008
- SkinViva Training – introducing what happens on our Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers Course
- E-learning – our latest online courses for ongoing support and refresher training
- Live demonstration of BOTOX® treatment on a model
- Key facts on prescribing – what you need to know and advice for non-prescribers
- Introduction to the new Level 7 qualification
- Post course support – an insight into our ‘secret’ Trainee Network
- Prize draw
- Discounts for booking courses
- Information pack to take away
SkinViva Training Academy Manchester
SkinViva Training Ltd offer a range of professional training courses for cosmetic and medical skin treatments.
Their courses in cosmetic treatments directed at suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
See our full list of forthcoming training course dates.
SkinViva Training Academy was established in 2013 by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP – learn more about us. The SkinViva Training Academy team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.