SkinViva Training is delighted to launch our fabulous new website, dedicated to providing aesthetic treatments training courses both live and via elearning.
Today marks the culmination of many months of hard work behind the scenes, making our website not only look a lot better, but work a lot better too.
Making it Easier!
One of our key objectives was to make the website easier for our delegates to use. Here are a few new features which we hope you’ll like:
- Significant improvements to the way the website works on mobile – as many of our visitors are now browsing on smartphone rather than desktop
- You can now view all course dates and availability by course – see Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers and you’ll notice we’ve added a table which shows all the upcoming dates, including those that are fully sold as well as those with space, so that you can see exactly what is available. Our dates table shows exactly how many places are left too
- Ability to book a course for more than one person
- Upcoming course dates page showing all courses, all dates and all availability Upcoming Courses
- Course dates calendar, for those who prefer to see the dates visually Course Calendar
- Better organised information on our course pages with a fresh accordion – see Lip & Cheek Enhancement
- Our new video on a bright and fresh home page
- Faster, more modern and more technically efficient – which Google loves
Style and Design
We’ve chosen a really clean look for our SkinViva Training Academy, which still feels true to the brand but gives a much crisper and more modern layout. Our logo hasn’t changed, but we’ve used the key colours of purple and blue as accents throughout the site in a much fresher way. We’ve also taken advantage of new photography – see our courses page.
Our new elearning section on this website is still in development with an exciting set of upgrades to the way the courses work, making it easier and more enjoyable to work through a set of modules. In the interim period, previous purchasers can still access the courses as before. Purchase of elearning courses will be offline for a short time and will then be reintroduced.
With our new website launching, we do welcome any feedback – good or bad. Please let us know what you think by using the contact form on this page, sending an email or adding your comments to be published here below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SkinViva Training was established in 2013, in order to teach best practice skills and techniques to other medical professionals wishing to develop high standards of cosmetic injection skills and knowledge. See FAQ for the current list of eligible professions.
For more information, please call 0161 850 2491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.