SkinViva Training Academy has announced a fabulous new offer for those booking a training course for the winter.
Delegates booking any SkinViva Training course can save £100 off SkinViva Training’s exclusive Practitioner Starter Kit.
£100 off Aesthetic Clinicians Starter Kit Offer Details
- Offer applies to course bookings made for December 2017 and January 2018 courses
- Limited to one starter kit per person
- Starter kits are to be collected from SkinViva Training Academy, Manchester (no delivery option)
- Kits are subject to availability
- Starter kit price normally £399 – priced at £299 with this offer
- Prices and savings quoted are correct at time of publication 27th September 2017
For more information, see:
Practitioner Starter Kit
SkinViva Training’s exclusive Aesthetic Practitioner Starter Kit was designed by Dr Tim Pearce, based on his own experience of working in the industry.
It contains a comprehensive range of equipment, presented in a suitable case for ease of use and transportation.
The kit is designed to get delegates up and running from day one, fully equipped and looking professional.
What’s In The Practitioner Starter Kit?
The starter kit consists of a large, leather look, lockable briefcase. There is space for a small laptop and pocket camera (not supplied) and all the items listed below are included, neatly packed into the case.
- Starter pack of Juvederm ultra dermal filler – 1 syringe each of Juvederm 3, Juvederm Smile and Juvederm 2
- 1 alcohol gel for hand sterilisation.
- 1 lightweight mirror for client to view before and after results
- Alcohol pre-injection swabs x 3 packs
- Absorbent post injection swabs x 3 packs
- 30 insulin needles for injecting botulinum toxin
- 5 BD Microlance ‘blue needles’ for drawing-up
- Cooler bag with 2 x water-filled ice blocks
- Make-up pencil with built in sharpener x 2
- Pliers for opening botulinum toxin vials
- 11.5 litre sharps container
- 0.6 litre sharps container
- 3 clinical waste plastic bags with adhesive strip (temporary bin)
- 1 Container for needles/swabs
- Box of 100 Gloves (let us know your size- XS to XL)
- Essential paperwork – treatment planner, consent forms, aftercare
- Document wallet for paperwork
- Clipboard and pen
To Claim the Offer
To purchase a starter kit with £100 off, please book a course for December 2017 or January 2018. This can be booked online. Then contact us direct to order your starter kit by phone 0161 850 2491 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Video: Dr Tim Pearce Introduces the Starter Kit
Purchase a Starter Kit
If you’ve already booked or been on a SkinViva Training course, you can purchase a starter kit at the full price of £399. Please call or email for more information.
Note this is professional, medical equipment and may not be sold to members of the public.
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.