Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
If you’re a medical aesthetics practitioner already – and interested in getting the new Level 7 qualification – you could benefit from certain exemptions which would make it faster and cheaper for you.
Business Development Director Lee Cottrill explains how those with experience and other qualifications can benefit from exemptions on Level 7:
“Am I exempt from doing Level 7 based on my previous experience?”
“If you’ve done training before or got experience of carrying out botulinum toxin and/or dermal filler treatments already, then you may be exempt from the clinical supervision requirements of the qualification.
“This is well worth exploring with us because it’ll save you time and money meaning you’ll get your qualification quicker.
“Of course, if you want to build your skills as a reason for undertaking this qualification then we recommend you complete some level of clinical supervision with us.”
Lee Cottrill, Business Development Director
Do You Really Need It?
Even with the exemptions, you may be wondering whether it’s all worthwhile. At this point in time, Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine is not compulsory. However, that doesn’t mean to say it won’t be in the future. Lee continues:
“Will it become compulsory to do Level 7 in the future?
“We simply don’t know this at the moment – no one does.
“There’s no agenda at present by government to make it compulsory to undertake a Level 7 qualification or Masters programme.
“It’s possible in the future that if certain circumstances were to occur then it may get back on the radar of Parliament, however, I don’t personally see this as likely anytime in the next 2-3 years at least.”
Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine Options
Even if it is not compulsory yet, there is certainly a movement in the industry for medical professionals to get ahead of the game by gaining the Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine now. This high level qualification can only enhance the way practitioners are perceived.
Options at SkinViva Training are:
1. ADVANCED Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
- The complete package
- For delegates who have NOT previously completed Foundation Course
- INCLUDING introductory practical day (Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers)
- Price £3,750
- Option to add in additional 1-day course modules at additional cost e.g. jawline, lips, cheeks
2. BESPOKE Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
- Build your own Level 7 package – with or without Foundation Course
- Price £2,755 PLUS 1-day course modules at additional cost e.g. jawline, lips, cheeks, foundation
3. LIGHT Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine (Fast Track)
- For experienced practitioners who are exempt from clinical supervision
- EXCLUDING introductory practical day and EXCLUDING clinical supervision
- Subject to validation checks by SkinViva Training of your experience
- Price £2,755
The above prices do not include clinical supervision costs. Each student will have their own unique needs in clinical supervision and therefore costs will depend on requirements.
More Blogs on Level 7
by Lee Cottrill
- What Is Level 7? Where Did It Come From?
- Level 7 Injectables Qualification Components
- Why Level 7 Is a Matter of Perspective
- Level 7, PgCert or Masters – Which is Best?
- Do I Need Level 7 To Carry On In Aesthetics?
- The Future – 1 Day Courses vs Level 7
- 1-Day Training Courses vs Level 7
SkinViva Training Academy Manchester
SkinViva Training Ltd offer a range of professional training courses for cosmetic and medical skin treatments.
Their courses in cosmetic treatments directed at suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures.
See our full list of forthcoming training course dates.
SkinViva Training Academy was established in 2013 by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP – learn more about us. The SkinViva Training Academy team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.