SkinViva Training Finalist in Aesthetics Awards 2018! | SkinViva Training

SkinViva Training Finalist in Aesthetics Awards 2018!

Aesthetics Awards

SkinViva Training Academy has made it to the finals of the prestigious Aesthetics Awards, which recognise the best in the industry.

The company is one of just 7 shortlisted for

The Sinclair Pharma Award for Best Independent Training Provider

According to the Aesthetics Awards team, the winner will be chosen based on the quality of their training programme:

“This award will be presented to the independent training provider whose training programme is considered to have advanced the education of medical aesthetic professionals most effectively during the last 12 months.”

Judges will look for a range of specific criteria, including:

  • Engaging methods of delivery
  • High-quality, generic programme
  • Continuous development programme
  • Achievement of measurable outcomes

The panel of expert judges will vote on the winner, accounting for 70% of the final score; while the votes of Aesthetics Journal readers will account for the remaining 30%.

The winner will be announced at The Aesthetics Awards Ceremony on 1st December.

Lee Cottrill, Business Development Director for SkinViva Training Academy, said:

lee cottrill skinviva training“This is the first time SkinViva Training Academy has entered the Aesthetics Awards, so we’re thrilled to make the shortlist of finalists. The company was only established in 2013 and we’re really proud of the business we’ve built in the last few years.

“We are now running about 30 courses a month, so that’s around 150 delegates. Yet despite the large scale of the business, we’ve remained dedicated to constructing a caring, sharing and most of all safe environment for medical professionals to gain the practical skills and core knowledge they need in order to consult their patients effectively and inject safely using the very latest techniques.

“Our key USP is the SkinViva Trainee Network, which is a private forum on Facebook that delegates are invited to once they have trained with SkinViva Training. This is a free of charge facility for anyone who has trained with us. The group enables delegates to ask ANY question to ensure the best possible outcome for their patient – whether that be for support, complications, reassurance or just advice on how to treat – in a confidential environment with a non-judgemental culture. We now have over nearly 1,500 members in the group.

“We’d love to be successful in the 2018 Aesthetics Awards. It would be a fitting tribute to the staff that have worked so hard on our journey and to the many delegates who’ve travelled with us over the last 5 years.”

Click Here To Vote

Aesthetics Awards 2018

SkinViva Training Academy Manchester

SkinViva Training Ltd offer a range of professional training courses for cosmetic and medical skin treatments. Their courses in cosmetic treatments directed at suitably qualified medical professionals* who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures (*subject to meeting SkinViva Training’s entry criteria).

See our full list of forthcoming training course dates.

SkinViva Training Academy was established in 2013 by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP – learn more about us. The SkinViva Training Academy team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.

For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email

What others say about this post? (1 Comments)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *