SkinViva Training Academy has announced savings on 3 of its most popular advanced dermal filler training courses.
Delegates can save £200 off the normal price, making the cost of advanced filler skills training courses £1,095 instead of £1,295.
There is a choice of 3 advanced courses included in the offer:
These 3 courses are all designed for delegates who have completed previous training and a good number of dermal filler treatments. The advanced skills build on previous learning and experience to take practitioners to the next level in terms of their knowledge and confidence, equipping them to embark on more complex procedures for their clients.
These advanced courses require evidence of previous learning and practice to ensure that the learning is suitable for the delegate.
For the Jawline, Jowl & Chin enhancement course, the entry requirements stipulate:
- Minimum of 2-3 months experience required carrying out basic dermal filler procedures
- Minimum of 10 dermal filler injections should have been completed post foundation training
For the other two courses – non surgical nose job (liquid rhinoplasty) and tear troughs/periorbital rejuvenation – requirements are slightly higher.
- 6 months Aesthetic experience required post foundation training
- Practical experience to include circa 30 filler treatments
- Essential to have cannula training /experience prior to the course
- Not a prerequisite, but ideal to have some complications training
As with all SkinViva Training courses, we also expect delegates to be medically qualified with membership to an appropriate professional body with suitable insurance for carrying out cosmetic and anti-ageing treatments.
Special Offer Terms
Offers apply to specified courses until end June 2020 at our medical aesthetics training school in Manchester. Dates are limited – please see individual course pages for availability and pricing. Special offer terms also apply.
Why Develop Advanced Skills?
As an existing practitioner, there are a number of reasons why you may wish to pursue higher level training.
- Offer your clients more sophisticated procedures
- Earn more as advanced procedures are more lucrative
- Set yourself apart from competitors who only offer the basics
- Continue your learning journey with personal/professional development
- Deliver work you can take great pride in, as these procedures are very satisfying with great results
- Ensure that you can retain clients who are increasingly demanding these advanced procedures
- Be among the UK’s elite practitioners – only the best offer these!
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.