An update on our Covid-19 arrangements, from SkinViva Academy
We are looking forward to welcoming our medical professionals back into our Doctor & Dentist led Training Academy from mid July.
Whilst we are keen to see all our delegates as soon as possible, SkinViva wants to reassure you that the health and safety of our delegates, patients and team is our top priority at this time.
To ensure this safe environment, we are closely following all government guidelines along with advice from the aesthetics industry & professional medical bodies.
To be compliant and to reduce the opportunity for Covid-19 to spread, we have put several key pre-course steps in place before we open our doors & measures to minimise the risk on the day of your course:
- Online Code of Conduct Forms plus health screening questions to be filled in BEFORE you attend your course.
- We and You need to adhere to advice from the Government, WHO and your professional bodies, with regards to the spread and containment of Coronavirus.
- Everyone attending a course will change into indoor clothes which they have not travelled in.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a surgical mask & appropriate PPE throughout the day. (SkinViva will provide this PPE. However, as a medical professional, you may have you’re your own fitted, reusable mask, please bring this with you).
- Everyone will have a non-invasive forehead temperature check & be asked health screening question on the day of the course.
- Please follow all notices, floor markings & one-way system we have created.
- Our team & the delegates will routinely disinfect their hands before and after each consultation or treatment and will be using PPE where appropriate.
- Our team always ensures that our consultation rooms are wiped and sanitised after each patient and all rooms are thoroughly cleaned overnight ready for the following day.
- Hand sanitisation is also available for everyone to use within the facility at any point during your visit, these are located at the reception desk and throughout the facility. We also have a one-way system which will be easy to follow to ensure everyone is able to socially distance as far as possible.
- Our toilets and consultation rooms contain appropriate hand washing facilities and will be cleaned regularly.
- We are also monitoring our teams’ health, ensuring that anyone you meet during your visit is also closely adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines.
- We are also asking appropriate roles within our team to work from home where this is possible, to limit the number of people in our buildings.
- As you are a Delegate on a course, we have introduced technology to the room to ensure everyone can stand well away from the treatment bed and still view what is happening & learn from the course plus screens in our training rooms to create a working bubble for each delegate.
- As a delegate you will stand close to the bed when you are performing a procedure, but otherwise you will be at a safe distance overall.
- The delegates and trainer will be wearing the appropriate PPE at all times & the patient will also wear PPE at all appropriate times.
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training offer a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training was established by by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.