Dr Tim Live is an exciting 1-day live event for Aesthetic Clinicians and will be held in Manchester on Saturday 4th December 2021.
The event will be led by Dr Tim Pearce and Miranda Pearce, along with guest speakers and demonstrators. These industry experts are here to share their expertise through fascinating talks and live demonstrations. It is a unique opportunity to access the secrets and tips that have enabled Tim and Miranda Pearce to build SkinViva into to being one of the UK’s leading skin treatment companies.
Dr Tim and Miranda Pearce explain more in their videos below:
- Welcome from Dr Tim
- What is Aesthetics really about
- What does being a Master Clinician involve?
- Discussion and live injecting demonstration from Mastery graduates
- Aesthetics Marketing and Business
- Live client consultation and injection, led by Dr Tim Pearce
Lunch and all refreshments are included
Course Price and Dates
- Saturday 4th December
- Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- The standard ticket price £199.
- Delegates booking Dr Tim Live at the same time as another training course can benefit from an additional discount, taking the price to £130 (save £69)
Places are limited and over half the spaces have already been booked!
“The industry is excited to be getting together for such an informative and inspiring day!”
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008. The aesthetic treatment business grew rapidly to become one of the leading providers in the North West of England and moved to new premises in central Manchester in 2021.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.