SkinViva Training Academy has launched 2 new ‘advanced’ dermal filler training courses to help delegates take their aesthetics skills and knowledge to the next level.
The courses are:
- Profiling & Balancing
- Gain appreciation of how the latest dermal fillers can be used to improve the shape and profile of the face
- Learn how aesthetic treatments can enhance your client’s natural beauty and appearance
- Our Profiling & Balancing course revolves around 4 key areas:
- Upper Face Rejuvenation – TTF Trinity – Tear Troughs, Temples & Forehead
- Understand the anti-ageing treatment potential of advanced dermal filler treatments for the top section of the face
- Learn how dermal filler treatments can rejuvenate the upper face area with effective results
- Our Upper Face Rejuvenation course focuses on 3 key areas:
- Tear troughs
Both courses follow SkinViva Training Academy’s philosophy of combining essential theoretical knowledge with practical sessions that include demonstrations/observation followed by an opportunity for ‘hand on’ practice on live models, under the close guidance of our Clinician Trainers.
You’ll see and experience first hand how the appropriate dermal filler techniques can be used in these advanced treatments; and you can expect to leave with the confidence to offer safe and effective advanced dermal filler treatments in your own aesthetic practice.
Why Offer Advanced Dermal Filler Treatments?
As an existing practitioner, there are a number of reasons why you may wish to expand your offering into more sophisticated procedures:
- Offer your clients more sophisticated procedures
- Giving them superior results and greater satisfaction
- Increase your turnover and profits
- Advanced procedures are more lucrative for your business
- Set yourself apart from competitors
- Most only offer the basics – an advanced offering adds prestige to your business
- Personal and professional development
- Continue your learning journey and earn CPD
- Deliver work you can take great pride in
- These procedures are very satisfying with great results
- Ensure that you can retain clients
- Customers are increasingly demanding these advanced procedures, so by offering them you give them no reason to go elsewhere
- Be among the UK’s elite practitioners
- By offering advanced procedures, you become one of a smaller group of elite practices
Can I Train?
SkinViva Training Academy’s injectable treatment courses are exclusively available to medical professionals with a medically based degree (or equivalent level qualification/training) as well as appropriate membership to a regulatory body with no restrictions to practice or pending investigations or suspensions from practice. See our general entry criteria for injectable training courses, which apply to this course.
In addition, for our advanced dermal filler courses, we also require:
- 6 months aesthetic experience post foundation training
- Practical experience to include circa 30 filler treatments or more
- Training /experience prior to the course in cannula for dermal fillers
- For the Profiling & Balancing course, we also ask delegates to have training / experience in Liquid Rhinoplasty
- For the Upper Face Rejuvenation course, we also ask delegates to have training / experience in Tear Trough & Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Not a prerequisite, but ideal to have some complications training
If you are an experienced Clinician but haven’t yet completed all of the above, we’d be happy to discuss your position and advise further.
BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training
SkinViva Training Academy Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy is one of the UK’s premier training schools for cosmetic injections. The company offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. Their entry criteria for medical aesthetics courses includes degree-level medical qualifications, working in a clinical role with proficiency in injections/cannula and membership of a regulatory body.
In addition, SkinViva Training Academy now also offers a range of skincare courses, including the Dermatology & SkinCare Workshop which is also open to those in the industry who do not necessarily have a medical qualification or registration; including level 3 beauticians, clinic managers and non-medical practitioners.
SkinViva Training Academy was established in 2013 by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013, after he set up SkinViva in 2008. The SkinViva Training Academy team upholds high standards of clinical training providing a combination of fully-supervised practical experience together with essential theory.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.