To mark SkinViva Training Academy’s 10th anniversary, some of our staff share what they think makes SkinViva so special in our new video.
It’s not hard to see how enthusiastic our team of experienced and friendly people are about the company!
Here are a few quotes from our Aesthetic Clinicians, Clinical Trainers and admin team personnel:
Leanne introduces the video:
“So the one thing I like about working at SkinViva is the fact that there’s so many of highly skilled knowledgeable clinicians and where I would say we’re pretty humble enough to learn from each other all the time.”
Dr Olivia says:
“I love working with SkinViva because there’s a world of knowledge between the clinicians and everyone’s willing to help.”
Kadie has worked in admin for a few years. She says:
“I like working at SkinViva because we’re all one big family and it’s a really relaxed working environment”
Models Coordinator Jess adds:
“I like working with SkinViva but because I like interacting with the models and giving them the opportunity to have treatment and affordable prices.”
Clinician Trainer Nurse Sharryn says:
“One thing I really love about working at SkinViva is sharing my knowledge with the student for them.”
Head of Clinic & Academy James Ashton explains:
“I love working at SkinViva because of the high standards that we all set of ourselves. Our team of healthcare professionals are at the absolute top of their game and we know this because the training the next generation of clinicians in our purpose-built training school. So whether you’re a delegate in the academy or you’re a client in the clinic, you know that you’re in the absolute best of care in expert hands.”
Jay from the Academy sales team concludes:
“So one of the things that I love about working here at SkinViva Training Academy is having the opportunity to speak to a range of different delegates from all over the UK and across the globe from all different backgrounds and helping guide them through the amazing range of our different course options that we have for for Botox, fillers and skincare also; and it’s one of the reasons we celebrating 10 years.”
Find more great quotes when you watch this video in full:
10 years of SkinViva Training Academy
- Established 2013 by Dr Tim Pearce and team
- Providing courses for medically qualified delegates who were keen to venture into aesthetics or build their knowledge/skills
- Trained over 7,500 delegates from around the world,
- Excellent quality courses, sharing skills and techniques that built SkinViva Clinic’s own success
- Many delegates now work full time in aesthetics
- 25 separate training courses each and every month
- Injectable treatments now ranging from foundation to advanced level
- Newly introduced skincare training open to a wider audience
- Further options include live clinics, dermatology workshops and cadaver courses
- Outstanding reviews from delegates on Google and Trustpilot.
10 Year Anniversary Offers
50% Off Selected 2nd Courses With Advanced BOTOX Training
Buy Advanced Botox Course – Full price and get 50% off one of the following:
- Live Clinic Experience Day
- Advanced Clinical Experience Day
- Profiling & Balancing Course (Advanced+)
- Upper Face Rejuvenation Course (Advanced+)
Offer Terms & Conditions
- 50% discount valid for the above mentioned courses during July and August 2023
- The courses may be booked during May, June and July 2023
- Online purchases – please use discount code 10YR-50%-OFF. Orders will be checked and the discount will be removed where orders have not met the criteria
- Offer also available for direct/telephone purchases. Please contact Jay or Abi to make your booking on Telephone: 0161 850 2491
- There is a non-refundable deposit required to secure your place
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.