Many delegates choose to build on their initial learning with some further training.
While foundation training is sufficient to enable you to launch your aesthetics business, with a bit of experience and confidence, many practitioners are keen to learn more and take the next step.
Undertaking additional intermediate and advanced training is the next logical step after foundation training.
5 benefits of further aesthetics training
Why pursue additional development?
There are many reasons why you might want to pursue advanced aesthetics training.
Here are a few of the most common:
- To provide better results for your clients.
Advanced training gives you the skills and knowledge to use the latest techniques and technologies to achieve the best possible results for your clients.
- To increase your earning potential.
As an advanced aesthetics practitioner, you will be able to command higher fees for your services. This can lead to a significant increase in your earnings.
- To build your confidence.
Advanced training can help you to build your confidence in your abilities as an aesthetics practitioner. This will make you more effective at your job and give your clients greater peace of mind.
- To expand your skillset.
Advanced training can help you to expand your skillset and learn new techniques. This can make you more versatile as an aesthetics practitioner and give you the opportunity to offer a wider range of services to your clients.
- To stay ahead of the curve.
The aesthetics industry is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques. Advanced training can help you to do this and ensure that you’re providing your clients with the best possible care.
Further learning options
Next steps after foundation training
SkinViva Training Academy offers a range of intermediate and advanced level courses to enable delegates to build their skills and knowledge.
- Lip & Cheek Enhancement Combined Course
- JALUPRO Skin Boosters
- Lips Masterclass with Cannula & Needle
- Cheeks & Midface Masterclass with Cannula & Needle
- Cadaveric Master Class in Facial Anatomy & Vascular Complications Avoidance
- Liquid Rhinoplasty
- Tear Trough & Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Advanced BOTOX® Training
- Advanced Clinical Experience Day
- Profiling & Balancing
- Upper Face Rejuvenation
- Jawline, Jowl & Chin Enhancement
50% Off Selected 2nd Courses With Advanced BOTOX Training
Now’s a great time to consider advanced training, as SkinViva Training Academy has a special offer.
Buy Advanced Botox Course full price and get 50% off selected additional courses OR 50% off our popular clinic experience days.
- Live Clinic Experience Day
- Advanced Clinical Experience Day
- Profiling & Balancing Course (Advanced+)
- Upper Face Rejuvenation Course (Advanced+)
Offer Terms & Conditions
- 50% discount valid for the above mentioned courses during July and August 2023
- The courses may be booked during July 2023
- Online purchases – please use discount code 10YR-50%-OFF. Orders will be checked and the discount will be removed where orders have not met the criteria
- Offer also available for direct/telephone purchases. Please call 0161 850 2491
- There is a non-refundable deposit required to secure your place
BOTOX and Fillers Training Manchester
SkinViva Training Academy offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic treatment training courses for medical professionals such as suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to learn and build on their skills in delivering these procedures. For more information, please feel to browse our latest availability.
SkinViva Training Academy was established by Dr Tim Pearce MBChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP in 2013 after he set up SkinViva in 2008 – an aesthetic treatment business which now covers the North West of England.
For further information, to discuss which course is right for you, to enquire about availability or to book a training course please call 0161 850 2491, or email email@example.com.