Advanced BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers
SkinViva Training’s Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers Course is aimed at developing its trainees to be able to offer a fuller portfolio of treatments to clients.
Our Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers Training Course provides you with all the practical skills and theory to administer Botox® and dermal fillers in isolation for complex procedures, and in combination with one another. The course covers a full range of the more technically difficult, rarer and increased skilled procedures to rejuvenate the entire face.
SkinViva Training’s Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers Course is suitable for all suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who already have a solid understanding and core experience in carrying out basic treatments using Botox® and Dermal Fillers. To act as a guideline, we recommend a minimum of 4-6 months of injecting patients in the basic areas on a frequent basis.
- Recap on safe injection technique.
- Deliver an understanding of more advanced theoretical learning relating to carrying out more complicated procedures and correcting problems.
- Become more skilled at analysing faces to better advise on what will achieve objectively more beautiful results.
- Establish confidence through practical experience in the use of Botox® and dermal fillers to treat more complex requested procedures (see ‘Areas Covered’ section).
- Develop a more subtle and holistic approach to rejuvenation, rather than working in pre-ordained, fixed areas.
- Provide refresher learning of basic theory relating to both Botox® and dermal fillers.
- Provide knowledge of related side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between minimising targeted lines and wrinkles and appropriate movement for facial expression.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees per trainer, thereby allowing individualised tuition.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Comprehensive course structure which empowers you to master the whole professional process, not just the injections.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you are injecting on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
Please see below a list of competencies which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these competencies. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the competencies will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the competencies results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- 5.30pm – Certification
Register your interest now
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 4 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.