Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers Course
* Pay Monthly – choose to spread the cost of your training in up to 3 monthly payments, providing the balance is clear 3 weeks before attending the course. More information about monthly payments.
SkinViva Training’s Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers Course is aimed at developing its trainees to be able to offer a fuller portfolio of treatments to clients.
Our Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers Training Course provides you with all the practical skills and theory to administer Botox® and dermal fillers in isolation for complex procedures, and in combination with one another. The course covers a full range of the more technically difficult, rarer and increased skilled procedures to rejuvenate the entire face.
SkinViva Training’s Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers Course is suitable for all Doctors, Dentists, Paramedics, Midwives and Nurses who already have a solid understanding and core experience in carrying out basic treatments using Botox® and Dermal Fillers. To act as a guideline, we recommend a minimum of 4-6 months of injecting patients in the basic areas on a frequent basis.
- Recap on safe injection technique.
- Deliver an understanding of more advanced theoretical learning relating to carrying out more complicated procedures and correcting problems.
- Become more skilled at analysing faces to better advise on what will achieve objectively more beautiful results.
- Establish confidence through practical experience in the use of Botox® and dermal fillers to treat more complex requested procedures (see ‘Areas Covered’ section).
- Develop a more subtle and holistic approach to rejuvenation, rather than working in pre-ordained, fixed areas.
- Provide refresher learning of basic theory relating to both Botox® and dermal fillers.
- Provide knowledge of related side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between minimising targeted lines and wrinkles and appropriate movement for facial expression.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees per trainer, thereby allowing individualised tuition.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Comprehensive course structure which empowers you to master the whole professional process, not just the injections.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you are injecting on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- 5.30pm – Certification
Not Ready to Book? Use our Course Enquiry Form to Get in Touch