Our Jawline, Jowl & Chin Enhancement course is an advanced option for delegates who have already built up experience in aesthetic treatments.
Improving facial proportions and rejuvenating loose skin in these three areas can create truly beautiful results.
Learn the techniques required to lift the jawline, improving definition and bringing back a more youthful shape.
Jowls can become saggy and loose with age, an issue which bothers many clients. There are injectable strategies which can significantly improve this area.
The shape of the chin can impact on the whole face. Learn how to build up a weak chin, or soften a square chin shape.
Jawline, Jowl & Chin Enhancement Course
SkinViva Training’s Jawline, Jowl & Chin Enhancement Course will train you in essential aspects of lower face procedures to enable delegates to develop a solid theoretical knowledge and advanced practical skills for carrying out these complex and artistic treatments.
Like all of our courses, we will train you how to consult and assess your clients so that you deliver a tailored treatment and achieve the best possible results.
We will also share with you the essential artistic principles that will help you design treatments that fit each face using a simple 5 step assessment process designed by our Clinical Director, Dr Tim Pearce. We also review industry leading safety protocols to greatly limit the chances of your patients having unnecessary complications and side effects.
Jawline, Jowl & Chin Enhancement Course Details
This SkinViva Training course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 6 hours practical
- 2 hours theory
Trainees attending this course can expect to leave being confident with use of dermal filler products to improve the lower face.
- Establish confidence through practical experience and live demonstration of jawline, jowl and chin enhancement
- Refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the lower face
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used for jawline, jowl and chin enhancement
- Understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- How to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance of facial aesthetics, enhancing the natural contours and shape of the lower face
- How to limit complications through learning safe angles and depths of injections and techniques that substantially reduce risk.
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications including how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
Previous dermal filler experience post foundation training is required for this advanced course, where a honed injection technique and a lot of precision are required.
We recommend trainees should ensure a minimum of 2-3 months carrying out basic dermal filler procedures prior to attending this course.
As a guide a minimum of 10 dermal filler injections should have been completed post foundation training.
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory Refresh
- 5.30pm – Certification
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 4 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.