Lip & Cheek Enhancement
Our Lip and Cheek Enhancement course combines two very popular areas which can work in harmony together for beautiful facial procedures.
- Lip Enhancement – Becoming an experienced injector is critical for carrying out successful lip enhancement on patients because of the artistry and skill involved in the procedure.
- Cheek Enhancement – Cheek enhancement is an essential component of your aesthetic skill set. The procedure is a highly effective way of making people look younger, but also more beautiful.
Lip & Cheek Enhancement Course
SkinViva Training’s Lip & Cheek Enhancement Course will train you in essential aspects of these procedures to enable delegates to develop a more advanced practical and theoretical knowledge of these complex and artistic treatments.
Like all of our courses, we will train you how to consult and assess your clients so that you deliver a tailored treatment and achieve the best possible results.
We will also share with you the essential artistic principles that will help you design treatments that fit each face using a simple 5 step assessment process designed by our Clinical Director, Dr Tim Pearce. We also teach you industry leading safety protocols to greatly limit the chances of your patients having unnecessary complications and side effects.
Trainees often express a much higher degree of reward as a result of this course – nothing quite beats the feeling of helping someone become more beautiful before your eyes!
Trainees attending this course can expect to leave being confident with the Juvederm Ultra range of products and Juvederm Voluma and Volift products from the long-lasting Vycross range and the required consultation and treatment techniques for lip enhancement, lip revitalisation, lip augmentation and cheek enhancement procedures.
- Establish confidence through practical experience and live demonstration for a complete lip enhancement procedure including:
- Lips: Vermillion Border, Lip Volumisation, Cupid’s Bow and the Philtrum
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the lips, cheeks and facial nerves.
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used for lip augmentation and cheek enhancement.
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Provide knowledge of possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between delivering volume/fullness of lips whilst enhancing the natural contours and shape of the lips and cheeks.
- How to limit complications through learning safe angles and depths of injections and techniques that substantially reduce risk.
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications including how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you start on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory Refresh
- 16.30-17.00pm – Certification
Previous dermal filler experience post foundation training is required for this advanced course, where a honed injection technique and a lot of precision are required.
We recommend trainees should ensure a minimum of 2-3 months carrying out basic dermal filler procedures prior to attending this course.
As a guide a minimum of 10 dermal filler injections should have been completed post foundation training.
Please see below a list of competencies which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these competencies. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the competencies will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the competencies results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Note – standard course price £1,195. £100 saving applies for weekday courses.
Upcoming Dates - Lip & Cheek Enhancement Course
|27 July||Book Now Sold Out|
|02 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|11 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|16 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|23 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|26 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|31 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|08 September||Book Now Sold Out|
|16 September||Book Now Sold Out|
|20 September||Book Now Sold Out|
|25 September||Book Now Sold Out|
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 4 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.