Becoming an experienced injector is critical for carrying out successful lip enhancement on patients because of the artistry and skill involved in the procedure.
SkinViva Training’s Lip Enhancement course will train you in all aspects of this advanced procedure and covers how to ensure a comfortable treatment for your patient.
Trainees are provided with a certificate of attendance.
- Establish confidence through practical experience and live demonstration for a complete lip enhancement procedure including Vermillion Border, Lip Volumisation, Cupid’s Bow and the Philtrum.
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the lips and facial nerves.
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used for lip augmentation.
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Provide knowledge of possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Trainees learn how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between delivering volume/fullness of lips whilst enhancing the lips’ natural contours and shape.
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications including how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- Trainees attending this course can expect to leave being confident with the Juvederm Ultra range of products, and the required consultation and treatment techniques for lip enhancement, lip revitalisation and lip augmentation procedures.
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure plenty of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- High model to delegate ratio – expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you start on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
This course has been specifically designed to develop a more advanced practical and theoretical knowledge of this complex and artistic treatment.
Previous attendance on SkinViva Training’s Combined Botox & Dermal Filler course is not required, however is recommended in order to provide the core building blocks of experience in carrying out Dermal Filler procedures.
Alternatively, trainees should ensure a minimum of 2-3 months’ carrying out basic Dermal Filler procedures prior to attending this course.
Previous dermal filler experience post foundation training is required for this advanced course, where a honed injection technique and a lot of precision are required.
We recommend trainees should ensure a minimum of 2-3 months carrying out basic dermal filler procedures prior to attending this course.
As a guide a minimum of 10 dermal filler injections should have been completed post foundation training.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory Refresh
- 3.00pm – Certification
Please see below a list of competencies which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these competencies. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the competencies will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the competencies results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming course dates
|31 August||Book Now Sold Out|
|11 September||Book Now Sold Out|
|16 October||Book Now Sold Out|
|22 November||Book Now Sold Out|
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 4 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.