NEW Live Clinic Experience
Whether you are new to aesthetics and looking to grow your knowledge; left it too long after your course to begin injecting and feel your confidence dipping; or are more experienced and just curious to see how a top clinic performs at its peak, we have crafted the Live Clinic Experience to meet your needs.
Experience a window into exactly how a top aesthetic clinic runs its treatment clinics, and watch the SkinViva Clinicians consult, build a treatment plan, consent and treat patients from start to end.
This immersive experience will leave you inspired and raring to go in your own aesthetics business.
- Insight through observation of a live clinic
- Establish confidence through following real patient consultations with our experienced clinicians
- Ideal refresher course
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment in a real clinic environment
- Trainees attending this course can expect to leave being confident and ready to start their own practice or take it to the next level
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- 8:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 8 trainees to a trainer to ensure plenty of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
This course has been specifically designed to develop a more practical understanding of how aesthetic treatment clinics run.
It is assumed that most delegates will have already attended SkinViva Training’s Combined Botox & Dermal Filler course. Those that have not yet attended this course should contact SkinViva Training to check that previous learning and/or experience is appropriate.
SkinViva Training course entry requirements apply as always.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect on the day:
- See first-hand how our experienced SkinViva Clinicians undertake facial assessment and build a treatment plan with real patients.
- Observe varied basic and intermediate Botox and dermal filler injection techniques such as lips, cheeks, forehead, frown, crows’ feet, nose-to-mouth and mouth-to-chin filler.
- Best of both worlds. As well as observing a real consultation and treatment in action, our SkinViva Clinician will also talk through the treatment as they go, so that delegates have a truly immersive learning experience.
- Learn from the best about how to deal with difficult patients.
- Q & A. Consolidate your existing learning by asking any questions that have been niggling you about your aesthetics practice.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Lunch & refreshments.
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- (information to follow)
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.