Before a Course FAQs
Choosing a course? This section of frequently asked questions provides lots of answers to help you choose the right course for you and go into it with full confidence that you’ve chosen well.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for or would like to talk it through, please feel free to contact us. We’re sure we can help!
Here are a few reasons…
- Payment Options – pay in full or spread the cost to make your training affordable
- Training by Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP with 5 years’ + experience and Clinical Director of SkinViva Ltd – one of the north-west’s leading providers of non-surgical facial treatments
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure plenty of hands-on experience
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients
- Post-training clinical back-up from experienced clinicians and Dentists, available with 24 hour response
- State of the art training school just outside Manchester city centre
- Recognised Training Provider by Hiscox, Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure
We have a team of highly skilled and experienced clinicians and Dentists who work in in conjunction with Dr Tim to deliver our training. All our trainers also work as Aesthetic Doctors or Dentists within our SkinViva clinic which is one of the North-West’s leading providers of non-surgical treatments.
No, SkinViva Training will supply all products necessary for the procedures and learning we provide. Please feel free to bring along any questions relating to specific products and we will always endeavour to provide practical advice and guidance.
Please rest assured that SkinViva Training uses market-leading and widely recognised products for its training procedures.
No, or not unless you want to. SkinViva Training supplies models for all its training courses. If you have a particular desire to bring your own model/s, please contact us on 0161 850 2491 to discuss the requirements.
You only need to bring a pen and paper to make notes.
After completing your SkinViva Training course you will need to purchase professional indemnity insurance in order to practice. We are a recognised training provider of Hiscox, Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure.
SkinViva Training courses are all held in our modern and fully-equipped Training Clinic just outside Manchester city centre in Castlefield. Click here to see a map of our location and to read more information on how to get to us.
The SkinViva Training Clinic provides ample space to encompass a dedicated training seminar room for classroom-based learning along with a minor surgery room and two additional dedicated treatment rooms. Trainees are welcomed in a reception / waiting area and as you would expect catering facilities are fully provided.
SkinViva Training is proud to offer full wheelchair access to and throughout its premises.
For additional fees, training courses can be carried out on a 1-to-1 basis in a location of your choosing. Call our team on 0161 850 2491 to find out more.
There is no requirement for any prior experience for our Foundation course. Intermediate and advanced courses do require a certain level of practice. Please see the description on each course page for further details.
SkinViva Training offer courses exclusively for qualified medical professionals with active registration of an approved body. Please see our separate page Entry Requirements – Who Can Train? for more information.
Please browse these separate pages for more information:
I can’t find the answer to my question…
Please feel free to get in touch with our expert team.
You can call us on 0161 850 2491 to chat through your query, or email email@example.com and we will aim to come back to you within 24 hours (Monday to Saturday).