Be a Model for SkinViva Training
As part of our delivering a quality training service to our trainees, SkinViva Training have an ongoing requirement for models on all our training courses based in our Manchester-based Clinic.
SkinViva Training is a specialist, doctor- and dentist-led training company based in Manchester delivering training in non-surgical cosmetic treatments to Doctors, Dentists, Paramedics, Midwives and Nurses from all around the UK who wish to learn and develop in delivering these procedures.
Why should I become a model?
- SkinViva Training Trainers are highly experienced clinicians and Dentists who together have carried out thousands of treatments for our sister company SkinViva Ltd to a client base all over the north-west.
- All SkinViva Training treatments are carried out under the supervision of trained SkinViva Doctors.
- Becoming a model can be a great way to try a new treatment that you’ve not tried before
- SkinViva Training models benefit from significantly reduced treatment prices to the normal market rate.
- Learn exciting information about how non-surgical treatments are carried out, how we train our delegates, and the benefits of the various procedures.
- Follow-up appointments are available for SkinViva Training models if you are not entirely happy with your treatment. Your follow-up appointment will be carried out by an Aesthetic Doctor or Dentist at SkinViva Ltd at the same clinic location as your initial treatment.
What treatments can I have as a model?
Our requirements for models change all the time and the quickest way to find out our current requirements is to call the Customer Services team on 0161 865 1141. Because becoming a model on a training course is a popular option for many people with SkinViva Training, there can often be a waiting list for some of the more popular procedures. Please see the table below for more information about what treatments we’re currently looking for models for:
- Forehead Lines
- Frown Lines
- Crows’ Feet
- Brow Lift
- Fine Upper Lip Lines
- Mouth-to-chin Lines
- Nose-to-mouth Lines
- Lip Enhancement
- Cheek Enhancement
- Tear Troughs (Under Eye Hollows)
- Nose Reshaping
- Gummy Smile
- Down-turned Mouth
- Jaw Line (Nefertiti Lift)
- Neck Lines (Platysmal Bands/‘Tram Lines’)
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
How much will I pay as a model?
Here are our model prices:
|2 areas Botox||£119|
|3 areas Botox||£159|
|4 areas Botox||£199|
|5 areas Botox||£239|
|Juvederm dermal fillers||£175 per syringe|
OK! How do I become a model?
Simply get in touch to register your interest and we’ll get back to you about future dates:
- Decide what treatment you’d like to be a model for
- Fill in your details below:
Follow Us on Facebook
Earn Credit Against Your Cosmetic Treatments
You can keep up to date with the latest appointments and news using our Facebook model page.
Please like and share this and get your friends to do the same.
As a thank you, if a friend gives your name as they book in with us, as soon as they have had their first treatment, we will give you £25 credit which you can use against a Model treatment or a group /one to one training session.