Practitioner Starter Kit
This comprehensive pack contains essential equipment for anybody setting out as a non-surgical treatments practitioner. It’s well put together with thought to every step of the consultation and delivery process.
You will find everything you need easily to hand and packaged for a professional and efficient appointment with your patient. We even supply the case, chosen to fit all the equipment perfectly and be completely portable – ideal for practitioners who visit several locations.
- 1 x large leather 1 lockable briefcase
- 1 x alcohol gel for hand sterilisation
- 1 x lightweight mirror
- 3 x packs alcohol pre-injection wipes
- 3 x packs absorbent post-injection swabs
- 30 x insulin needles (0.3 gauge) to inject botulinum toxin
- 5 x ‘BD Plastipak’ syringes 5ml (for drawing-up BOTOX® )
- 5 x ‘BD Microlance 3’ ‘blue needles’ to attach to drawing up syringes
- 1 x cooler bag
- 2 x water-10 filled ice blocks
- 2 x make-up pencil with built in sharpener
- 1 x pliers for opening botulinum toxin vials
- 1 x 11.5 litre sharps container
- 1 x 0.6 litre sharps container
- 3 x clinical waste plastic bags (yellow)
- 1 x plasic container for needles/swabs
- 1 x box of 100 Gloves (choice of sizes)
- 1 x plasic wallet for admin pack
- 1 x set of admin paperwork, consisting of:
- 1 x ‘Dear delegate’
- 10 x treatment planner
- 10 x BOTOX® aftercare
- 10 x dermal fillers aftercare
- 10 x consent forms
- 1 x SkinViva Training pen
- 1 x clipboard
- 1 x set of dermal filler
- 1 x Juvéderm® ULTRA 3
- 1 x Juvéderm® ULTRA 2
- 1 x Juvéderm® ULTRA Smile
- 1 x laminated reversal protocol
This Clinician Starter Kit Inventory was updated 18th January 2018.
The price of the Practitioner Starter Kit is £449 from 1st February 2018.
Please call 0161 850 2491 for more information, or alternatively email us at email@example.com
- Please call us to order and state your glove size.
- Please note we are only able to sell this product to suitably qualified healthcare professionals.
- This item is for free of charge collection only
- Please contact us to arrange collection at our Manchester Training School
- Call 0161 850 2491
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioner Starter Kit FAQ
Sorry, the starter kit is prepared exactly in line with the equipment list itemised. We are not able to substitute any items.
Sorry, the starter kit is strictly for collection only – see above for further information.
We cannot arrange a courier on your behalf, but you are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect a starter kit. Please note for courier collections, we will be unable to include the 11.5ltr sharps bin due to logistics.
If you wish to return a Practitioner Starter Kit, our terms are as follows:
- Your starter kit must be 100% unused in the condition in which you received it
- A 20% restocking fee applies
- You will be responsible for delivering the kit back to our Manchester Training School together with any associated delivery costs
- Returns are subject to inspection. If the starter kit is not in a refundable/returnable condition, it will be the delegate’s cost and responsibility to come and collect it
- We will not be responsible for any damage in transit at any point
The Practitioner’s Starter Kit is available to:
- Delegates who have previously attended a training course with SkinViva Training
- Delegates who have booked a training course and wish to collect the kit on the day
- Any medical professionals who wish to place an order and collect-in-person or arrange for courier collection
We offer training for qualified medical professionals with active registration with a professional body. See Course Entry Requirements for information.