SPECIAL OFFER: £100 off Practitioner Starter Kit
Save £100 off our comprehensive Aesthetic Clinician starter kit containing a range of essential equipment to get you going in your new aesthetics business. Terms apply – see Special Offers for more information.
Practitioner Starter Kit
This comprehensive pack contains essential equipment for anybody setting out as a non-surgical treatments practitioner. It’s well put together with thought to every step of the consultation and delivery process.
You will find everything you need easily to hand and packaged for a professional and efficient appointment with your patient. We even supply the case, chosen to fit all the equipment perfectly and be completely portable – ideal for practitioners who visit several locations.
- Large leather look lockable briefcase. Space for a small laptop and pocket camera (not supplied).
- Starter pack of Juvederm ultra dermal filler 3 syringes (£399) – Juvederm 3, Juvederm Smile, and Juvederm 2.
- 1 alcohol gel for hand sterilisation.
- 1 lightweight mirror for client to see themselves level (not looking down) to view before and after results.
- Alcohol pre-injection swabs x 3 packs
- Absorbent post injection swabs x 3 packs
- 30 insulin needles for injecting botulinum toxin
- 5 BD Microlance ‘blue needles’ for drawing-up
- Cooler bag with 2 x water-filled ice blocks
- Make-up pencil with built in sharpener x 2
- Pliers for opening botulinum toxin vials.
- 11.5 litre sharps container.
- 0.6 litre sharps container.
- 3 clinical waste plastic bags with adhesive strip (temporary bin).
- 1 Container for needles/swabs.
- Box of 100 Gloves (let us know your size- xs to xl).
- Essential paperwork – treatment planner, consent forms, aftercare
- Document wallet for paperwork
- Clipboard and pen
Priced at £399 – Buy Now:
Please call 0161 850 2491 for more information, or alternatively email us at email@example.com
- Please call us to order and state your glove size.
- Please note we are only able to sell this product to suitably qualified healthcare professionals.
- This item is for free of charge collection only. Please contact us to arrange collection at our Manchester Training School
- We cannot arrange a courier on your behalf. You can arrange your own courier to collect a starter kit, but we will be unable to include the 11.5ltr sharps bin due to logistics.
- Call 0161 850 2491
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioner Starter Kit FAQ
Sorry, the starter kit is prepared exactly in line with the equipment list above. We are not able to substitute any items.
If you wish to return a Practitioner Starter Kit, our terms are as follows:
- Your starter kit must be 100% unused in the condition in which you received it
- A 20% restocking fee applies
- You will be responsible for delivering the kit back to our Manchester Training School together with any associated delivery costs
- Returns are subject to inspection. If the starter kit is not in a refundable/returnable condition, it will be the delegate’s cost and responsibility to come and collect it
- We will not be responsible for any damage in transit at any point