The Essential Aesthetic Practitioner Starter Kit
New Price: £380
Are you starting out as an aesthetic clinician and are wondering what you need to kick-start your business?
SkinViva Training have created a comprehensive Aesthetic Practitioner Starter Kit – an absolute essential for anybody starting out in aesthetics.
Professional Presentation, Comprehensive Kit
The Essential Aesthetic Practitioner Starter Kit is ideal for businesses on the move as they’re practical, portable and spacious enough to fit all the equipment in. Most of all , they look fabulous – making for an efficient and professional appointment with your client.
- 1 x large leather 1 lockable briefcase (case supplied may vary to that shown above)
- 1 x lightweight mirror
- 3 x packs alcohol pre-injection wipes
- 3 x packs absorbent post-injection swabs
- 30 x insulin needles (0.3 gauge) to inject botulinum toxin
- 5 x ‘BD Plastipak’ syringes 5ml (for drawing-up BOTOX® )
- 5 x ‘BD Microlance 3’ ‘blue needles’ to attach to drawing up syringes
- 1 x cooler bag
- 2 x water-10 filled ice blocks
- 2 x make-up pencil with built in sharpener
- 1 x pliers for opening botulinum toxin vials
- 1 x 11.5 litre sharps container
- 1 x 0.6 litre sharps container
- 3 x clinical waste plastic bags (yellow)
- 1 x plastic container for needles/swabs
- 1 x box of 100 Gloves (choice of sizes)
- 1 x plastic wallet for admin pack
- 1 x set of admin paperwork, consisting of:
- 1 x ‘Dear delegate’
- 10 x treatment planner
- 10 x BOTOX® aftercare
- 10 x dermal fillers aftercare
- 10 x consent forms
- 1 x SkinViva Training pen
- 1 x clipboard
- 1 x laminated reversal protocol
This Clinician Starter Kit Inventory was updated 29th March 2021.
The price of the Practitioner Starter Kit is £380 .
- Please call us to order
- We will customise the kit based on your glove size and arrange convenient delivery.
- Please note we are only able to sell this product to suitably qualified healthcare professionals.
- This product is available for collection in person at our Manchester Training Academy
- We are not able to arrange delivery due to nature of the kit contents
- Call 0161 850 2491
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioner Starter Kit FAQ
Sorry, the starter kit is prepared exactly in line with the equipment list itemised. We are not able to substitute any items.
Sorry, we can no longer offer delivery of the Clinicians’ Starter Kit, due to the nature of its contents.
Absolutely – we get the kit customised and ready for collection at our Manchester Training Academy on a date that suits you. Most delegates arrange to collect the kit when attending a course.
If you wish to return a Practitioner Starter Kit, our terms are as follows:
- Your starter kit must be 100% unused in the condition in which you received it
- A 20% restocking fee applies
- You will be responsible for delivering the kit back to our Manchester Training School together with any associated delivery costs
- Returns are subject to inspection. If the starter kit is not in a refundable/returnable condition, it will be the delegate’s cost and responsibility to come and collect it
- We will not be responsible for any damage in transit at any point
The Practitioner’s Starter Kit is available to:
- Delegates who have previously attended a training course with SkinViva Training
- Delegates who have booked a training course and wish to order the kit
- Any medical professionals in line with our training course entry criteria
We offer training for qualified medical professionals with active registration with a professional body. See Course Entry Requirements for information.