Booking Terms & Conditions
1. About these terms and conditions
1.1 In these terms and conditions “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to SkinViva Training and “you” and “your” refers to the delegate purchasing a SkinViva Training training course.
1.2 SkinViva Training is a part of SkinViva Ltd.
2. Booking your training course
2.1 SkinViva Training reserves the right to decline admission to any of its training courses.
2.2 SkinViva Training reserves the right to cancel or change planned training courses in terms of dates, locations, and course content. You will be notified at least 24 hours in advance of any planning changes and a full refund given in the event of cancellation or should you be unable to attend due to any changes we make.
2.3 Irrespective of circumstances, SkinViva Ltd accepts no liability for any loss of earnings or expenses incurred by you or any models.
3. Paying for your training course
3.1 You may pay for your training course via telephone, PayPal
3.2 You may pay for your training course in one of two following ways:
3.2.1 Payment in full – you are required to pay the full price of your course prior to attending your training course. An order confirmation confirming your place will be sent within 24 hours of payment being received in full.
3.2.2 Up to 3 monthly payments – you are required to pay the deposit of your course in order to secure your place on a course date. We will then contact you to arrange up to 3 monthly payment dates when additional payments can be taken by card payment over the phone. An order confirmation confirming your place will be sent within 24 hours of us receiving your deposit payment.
3.3 Whether you are paying in full or in instalments, the balance must be paid in full prior at least 3 weeks (21 calendar days) prior to the course starting.
4. Cancelling your training course booking
We understand that sometimes plans change and you may need to change your arrangements. Please see below our Terms & Conditions for how we handle cancellations and amendments, these rules also apply to sickness.
4.1 Should you wish to cancel your booking, the following terms and conditions apply:
4.1.1 All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will incur a £25.00 admin charge.
4.1.2 Cancellations more than 4 weeks (28 calendar days) before your course date– please contact us on 0161 850 2491 to obtain a refund.
4.1.3 Cancellations between 3 and 4 weeks (21-28 calendar days) before your course date– there is a 30% charge plus the admin charge, please contact us on 0161 850 2491 to obtain a partial refund.
4.1.4 Cancelling 3 weeks (21 calendar days) before your course date – 100% of the course fees must be paid plus the admin charge of £25.00
4.1.5 Any remaining balance on a delegates account must be allocated within 12 months or will be void.
5. Amending your training course booking
5.1 Should you wish to amend your booking by changing your course date, the following terms and conditions apply:
5.1.1 All requests to change course date must be made in writing to email@example.com and will incur a £25.00 admin charge.
5.1.2 SkinViva Training cannot guarantee you a place on your chosen alternative course date. If a place cannot be provided on your preferred date, you will be offered a refund in line with the terms and conditions in Section 4 of this document.
5.1.3 Changing course date rearrangement fees:
- Changing date between 1-3 working weeks (7-21 calendar days) before your original training course date – there is a 30% charge for changing date plus the administration charge of £25.
- Changing date within 1 week (7 calendar days) of course date – there is 50% charge plus £25 admin fee.
- Changing date within 48 hours – 100% fee plus £25 admin fee
- In the event of a death in your immediate family, please contact us within 7 days of the circumstances to notify us and we will re-book your course place upon the supply of a death certificate (subject to a £25 administration fee). Unfortunately no other exceptions can be made.
We apply these fees because the closer it gets to the course date, the harder it is to fill delegate spaces. If you need to change your course, please contact us on 0161 850 2491 to book onto a different date and to pay the residual charge required if necessary.
6. Contacting SkinViva Training
6.1 You can contact SkinViva Training in any one of the following ways:
6.1.1 By telephone on 0161 850 2491
6.1.2 By post at SkinViva Training, 5 Burton Place, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4PT
6.1.3 By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Protection
7.1 In booking a training course with SkinViva Training, you agree to us using any data you submit in order to process your order and for future marketing purposes by SkinViva Training.
7.2 Your details will not be transferred to any third party without your written consent.
8.1 SkinViva Training takes pride in the quality of its service and as such will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible.
8.2 Complaints about any aspect of SkinViva Training should be made in writing by emailing email@example.com or by writing to SkinViva Training, 5 Burton Place, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4PT.
8.3 Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email or letter within one week of receipt.
Elearning Terms & Conditions
1.1 Dr Tim Pearce’s elearning courses are built with the specific intention of improving standards of Aesthetic Practice in those who have already been certified and undertaken practical training.
1.2 Courses are intended as a means to continue professional development, and we specifically do not certificate competence to practice based solely on e-learning material.
1.3 Competence cannot be assessed without practical experience and training with a reputable training provider such as SkinViva Training- please see practical training courses on this website.
General Terms & Conditions
The term “SkinViva Training” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 475 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9HF. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.