Advanced BOTOX® Training
Training Course Price £745
SkinViva Training Academy’s Advanced BOTOX® is designed for delegates who have already built up some BOTOX® injecting experience and are keen to move forward with more complex and sophisticated treatments.
Aesthetics clients are increasingly demanding in terms of the results they expect. They are also keen to explore more sophisticated and complex procedures. This course includes the more technically difficult and skilled ‘premium’ procedures.
The course will enable practitioners to offer a fuller portfolio of treatments to clients. Practical areas covered on the day include:
- Cosmetic facial slimming
- Gummy smile
- Nefertiti lift
- Lower face BOTOX®
- Cosmetic anti-sweating
Other areas covered in theoretical section of the course include:
- Medical hyperhidrosis
- Anti-sweating – hands & feet
Please note, practitioners must be fully trained and CQC registered to offer the 4 treatments listed above.
As with all SkinViva Training Academy courses, the Advanced BOTOX® course provides a carefully constructed combination of theory and practical teaching, with demonstrations plus opportunity to practice new techniques on live models under the guidance and supervision of our trainers.
We recommend a minimum of 4-6 months of frequent aesthetics injecting experience.
This SkinViva Training Academy course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 3 hours practical
- 4 hours theory
- Safe injection technique.
- Advanced theoretical learning
- Complex BOTOX® procedures
- Correcting problems
- Analysing faces to better advise on beautiful results
- Practical experience in the advanced use of BOTOX®
- Develop understanding of how to deliver a natural looking result that provides the right balance between minimising targeted lines and wrinkles and appropriate movement for facial expression.
- Live models provided – see demonstrations plus benefit from expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 8:1 trainer/trainee ratio – for our advanced delegates.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Comprehensive course structure which empowers you to master the whole professional process, not just the injections.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you are injecting on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training Academy certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start and introduction
- Morning session – theory/lecture with model/markup experience
- Afternoon session – practical experience with 3 models and 3 treatments
- 4.30pm – certification
Upcoming Dates - Advanced BOTOX® Course
|12 December||View Details|
|16 January||View Details|
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings