Advanced Clinical Experience Day
Unique Observational Insight
Further to the success of the Live Clinic Experience, we’ve now added the Advanced Clinical Experience Day for Clinicians who are looking to build on their knowledge of how a successful clinic operates.
This observational day offers aesthetic clinicians a unique insight into the world of advanced non-surgical treatments.
You’ll be able to see in-depth and detailed consultations followed by comprehensive treatment plans, using advanced non-surgical techniques. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to discuss and ask questions after each appointment, so that you really feel comfortable in understanding the process when it comes to more involved treatment plans.
This course is aimed at delivering full face rejuvenation treatments with a heavy focus on the consultation and delivering a treatment plan to your patient. This is an area most clinicians find the hardest – knowing how to try and explain to their patient how much filler they require and confidently selling an advanced treatment plan.
The Advanced Clinical Experience Day does not include any hands-on experience, which means that delegates of all experience levels can attend. The day can provide an invaluable insight as to what is possible in the future after training or inspiration for trained advanced practitioners who haven’t yet had the chance to put all their individual skills together.
- Take your consultation skills to the next level by learning how to approach discussing a full face treatment plan ethically and using the medical model
- Learn how to assess the facial profile and determine which treatment will be appropriate for a holistic and natural result
- Become confident in delivering your treatment plan and how to get a higher acceptance rate for treatment
- Develop confidence selling treatment plans which included 6ml + dermal filler
- Advance your skills by observing many advanced facial rejuvenation techniques
- SkinViva Training Academy’s holistic approach empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but also considers wider issues such as the patient journey and business issues. Delegates leave with confidence to look after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Lunch provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
This course has been specifically designed to develop a more practical understanding of how aesthetic treatment clinics run.
It is assumed that most delegates will have already attended SkinViva Training’s Combined Botox & Dermal Filler course AND gained experience in a live clinic setting. For those with less experience we recommend the Live Clinic Experience. Those that have not yet attended this course should contact SkinViva Training to check that previous learning and/or experience is appropriate.
SkinViva Training course entry requirements apply as always.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect on the day:
- 9-11.30 am theory which includes facial analysis (how do we age- how do we restore an ageing face?)
- Review of a before and after celebrity case study (young and old) – group discussion and formulation of treatment plan
- Discussion on consultation skills and open ended questions
- 11.30-1 1st model
- 1-2 lunch
- 2-3.30pm 2nd model
- Depending on the nature of treatments 1-2, a 3rd model may be included in the day
Lunch and refreshments included.
Successful completion of the day results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Advanced Clinical Experience Day
No dates scheduled at present - please contact us to register your interest
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings