Cheeks & Midface Masterclass
Training Course Price £845
Our Cheeks & Midface Masterclass course is designed to equip delegates with the theoretical knowledge and practical experience required in order to carry out cheek and midface treatments using both cannula and needles.
This comprehensive course encompasses:
- Psychology – learn the common psychological needs that indicate midface treatment and how to relate the patients stories to these needs, in order to frame the problem in the correct terms so that you are on the same wavelength as the patient
- Science, anatomy and product – understanding tissues and structures in order to establish the most suitable product for each part of the anatomy including muscle relaxation, volume, fine lines and surface quality
- Aesthetics – explanation of what constitutes the ideal cheek shape, the impact of ageing and the difference for male and female patients – drawing out the aesthetic indications
- Technique – detailed study of the best way in which to create volumisation, correcting lines and creases. Where to use cannula and where a needle is more appropriate
- Complications – outlining the potential complications, diagnosis and treatment
- Apple Cheek
- Top Model Look
This SkinViva Training course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- TBC hours practical
- TBC hours theory
- SkinViva Training Academy’s holistic approach empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but also considers wider issues such as the patient journey and business issues. Delegates leave with confidence to look after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you start on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Products, models and lunch all provided
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory review
- Practical x 2 models
- Practical x 3 models
- 5.30pm – Certification and finish
Previous dermal filler experience post relevant training is required for this advanced course, where a honed injection technique and a lot of precision are required.
As a guide, we suggest a minimum of 10 dermal filler injections should have been completed post foundation training.
If you are unsure whether you meet this criteria, please call us on 0161 850 2491 before booking.
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at an additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Cheeks & Midface Masterclass Course
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings