Half Day SkinCare Course
We’re delighted to announce our Dermaplaning training course, which is now available as a short, half day course.
This intensive exfoliation treatment is the perfect addition to your treatment portfolio. Cosmetic injections are chosen to troubleshoot specific issues, but clients are increasingly investing in treatments that improve the condition and health of the skin from within alongside their injectables.
SkinViva Training courses are led by highly experienced practitioners.
Sandra McCoy introduces the skincare courses in this short video.
Instant and effective results for your patients, this cost effective treatment is incredibly popular in clinic. It removes 3-4 weeks worth of dead skin and vellus hair, leaving the skin radiant and glowing.
Products work more effectively and make up glides on smoothly. It is also a great base treatment to then provide other procedures in clinic, combination treatments are increasingly popular now and we can advise which treatments work well together safely.
Our Dermaplaning course includes a kit to get you up and running.
- Comprehensive training methodology empowers trainees to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- High trainer/trainee ratio – to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Live supervised/guided practice
- All products and equipment included
- Lunch included
- Certificate of attendance, insurer-approved
- Post-training access to our exclusive online community for post-course support, questions and debate
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- Dermaplaning (4T Medical products)
- Trainer demonstration of key techniques
- Delegates perform dermaplaning on each other
- Certification and distribution of dermaplaning kit
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- Physical examination/skin assessment
- Obtaining informed consent
- Communication skills, assessing patients key concerns
- Understanding patients goals, managing expectations
- Demonstrating hygienic practice and infection control
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
- Post procedure management and aftercare advice
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at an additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Our skincare training courses are available for qualified medics and those with NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy or equivalent qualification. See latest information at FAQs – Who Can Train?
Please discuss with our team if you have any queries and we will assess your suitability.
Upcoming Dates - Dermaplaning Courses
Half Day Courses
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
10% OFF Skincare Courses
Book 2 or more half day courses to get 10% off your skincare training.
Coupon code: skincare-save10
Enter this code at the basket or checkout to receive your discount.
All discounts and orders are subject to checking.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings
Please contact us for more information and refer to our Continuous Payment FAQ for further details.
Skincare Training Courses
Our courses consist of 50% Theory and 50% Practical and we provide all models for your training session. We also cover account opening, pricing structures and marketing as standard on all our courses. Post-training support is provided and can be accessed at any time.
You can be assured that we train only the best medical-grade products and equipment, ensuring optimum safety and hygiene at all times. We pride ourselves on working closely with reputable aesthetic sources, including 4T Medical.
More Skincare Training Courses
We now offer a selection of half day skincare courses: