FastTrack Level 7 Certificate (L7Cert) in Injectables
SkinViva Training offer a special option for experienced practitioners who are keen to qualify with the Level 7 – we call it FastTrack Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine.
For already experienced practitioners, the Level 7 provides you with a market-leading badge to boost your personal brand and to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge in injectable medicine.
Experienced practitioners are exempt from clinical supervision and therefore benefit from a faster and more economical way to gain the Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine accredited qualification. Delegates will be required to demonstrate sufficient practice in order to gain the necessary exemptions.
This course is fully regulated by OFQUAL and meets all standards set by the awarding body.
Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
You can choose to pay a deposit of just £699 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 3 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.
Course Details: FastTrack Level 7 Certificate (L7Cert) in Injectables
There are 8 compulsory units in this qualification – all of which must be passed to achieve an overall pass.
Please see below a list of the units involved in the qualification. Please refer to the Course Specification
for more information on the learning outcomes, assessment criteria, and indicative contents for each
unit to help guide you.
- Unit 1 Principles of History, Ethics and Law in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 2 Principles of Treatment in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 3 Principles of Cosmetic Psychology in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 4 Principles of Dermatology in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 5 Principles of Botulinum Toxin Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 6 Practice of Botulinum Toxin Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 7 Principles of Dermal Filler Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Unit 8 Practice of Dermal Filler Use in Aesthetic Medicine
- Coursework Assignments – complete 30-40 written assignments to develop your theoretical understanding of injectable medicine and the aesthetics sector
- Objective Structured Clinical Examinations – complete 8 OSCEs at our training centre in a 1:1 role play environment with your examiner
- Training & Study Materials – written by Dr Tim Pearce, use your training materials to help you prepare for your OSCEs and coursework assignments
- Dedicated Facebook Community – get support from other students and the SkinViva Training team in our dedicated Level 7 community on Facebook
As this is a brand new course, we are awaiting reviews from our delegates. Please check back soon.