Lip Enhancement Masterclass 1-2-1 or 2-2-1
Our Lip Enhancement Masterclass is our signature advanced dermal filler course aimed at equipping you with all the confidence and skill you need to break into one of the fastest-growing areas in injectables – the lips.
Who is this masterclass good for?
- Qualified and professionally-registered nurses, doctors, dentists, midwives, paramedics and prescribing pharmacists
- Individuals with some basic or intermediate experience in carrying out injectable treatments who want to move on safely and effectively to carrying out lip enhancement, re-shaping and volumisation procedures
- Individuals who have concerns about the level of hands-on experience they might otherwise get through a group-based course
5 Reasons to Attend our Lip Enhancement Masterclass
- Operated as a 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 masterclass (min of 3 models) giving you maximum supervision and exposure to practical hands-on experience
- Carry out the entire lip enhancement patient journey including effective consultation, treatment preparation, conduct procedure, and aftercare
- Ongoing support after your course including unlimited telephone helpline, vibrant online forum (ask us for a demo), and shadowing sessions
- Allows you to offer a higher profit margin procedure to patients with a high repeat patient rate
- Carry out treatment on a minimum of 2 models from start-to-finish (as opposed to sharing models on a group-based course)
Prices are based on number of models and delegates.
|1 Delegate||2 Delegates|
- Deliver confidence and ready-to-use skills in lip enhancement through market-leading supervised practical experience to carry out a minimum of two complete lip enhancement procedures including Vermillion Border, Lip Volumisation, Cupid’s Bow and the Philtrum.
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the lips and facial nerves.
- Learn the theory for, and gain practical experience of, delivering safe and comfortable injections.
- Highlight differences between the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used for lip augmentation.
- Provide an understanding of how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results.
- Provide knowledge of possible side effects, complications, aftercare and patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- Teach our trainees how to give patients a natural looking result that provides an essential balance between delivering volume/fullness of lips whilst enhancing the lips’ natural contours and shape.
- How to deal with any adverse effects and complications including how to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme (‘Hyalase’) to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- Learn the whole of the patient journey from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients after their treatment.
- Carry out complete lip enhancement procedure on a minimum of 2 models from start-to-finish to maximise practical hands-on experience.
- Your choice of 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 delivery of training meaning 100% individualised tuition and supervision.
- Unlimited expert clinical and business telephone support for when you start seeing your own clients.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Become a member of our private forum to continue your learning and become part of the community after your course
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included and models arranged on your behalf.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.