Non-Surgical Nose Job
The ‘Liquid Rhinoplasty’ is an advanced dermal fillers procedure which is fast gaining popularity as clients understand its benefits.
The nose is probably one of the most disliked facial features and a great many patients feel self-conscious about the shape of their nose. Particularly humps and bumps can be a problem, spoiling the balance of the face; while others have issues with asymmetry or even aesthetic issues after nose surgery or breaking the nose.
Compared to the cost of surgery, non-surgical nose reshaping is clearly cost effective, but it is also much safer and less time consuming than surgery.
Now that the procedure is more widely understood, it is something that clients are asking for.
This SkinViva Training course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 6 hours practical
- 4 hours theory
SkinViva Training’s Liquid Rhinoplasty Course will train you in all aspects of this advanced procedure and covers how to ensure a comfortable treatment for your patient.
This is an advanced practical and theoretical course and injectors must demonstrate that they have a good level of experience and confidence in delivering cosmetic injections. We stipulate at least 6 months experience following the Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers course or equivalent.
SkinViva Training’s Liquid Rhinoplasty Course includes:
- Understanding of the anatomy of the nose
- Understanding nose aesthetics and the role it plays within overall facial harmony
- Consultation and assessment
- Tailoring a treatment for the best possible results
- Safety protocols and full understanding of potential complications and side effects
- Practical injecting experience with real models
As with all SkinViva Training courses, a certificate is included at completion of the day.
- Refresher knowledge – facial anatomy with specific focus on the overall face shape
- Explanation of the various brands of dermal fillers on the market that can be used for non-surgical nose jobs
- Understanding how to conduct a thorough consultation and assessment of the patient to ensure a safe, comfortable procedure that delivers maximum results
- Injecting skills theory – how to give patients an effective nose reshaping result
- Techniques to ensure a comfortable experience for the patient and reduce risks including use of cannula and needle
- Establish confidence through live demonstration and practical experience
- Possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and learn how to address them.
- How to inject Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if required
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients
- 4:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 4 trainees to a trainer to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition for this advanced course
- Unique algorithms in the theory course give you certainty when you start on your own
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment
- Pre-course reading materials, products, models and lunch all provided
- Free Parking
- Short taxi ride from Manchester Piccadilly Station , Close to Cornbrook Tram stop
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
This is an example course schedule only – courses can vary in start and finish times. Your course confirmation email will contain all the info you need along with your specific course timings:
- 8.30 am – registration
- 9.00 am – start
- Theory Refresh
- 4.30pm – Certification
Typical ‘before and after’ photos of tear trough treatments are shown below, courtesy of SkinViva. Treatment was carried out by Dr Tim Pearce
Previous dermal filler experience post foundation training is required for this advanced course, where a honed injection technique and a lot of precision are required.
Upcoming Dates - Liquid Rhinoplasty Course
|21 July||Book Now|
|26 August||Book Now|
|12 September||Book Now|
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 3 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.