Training Course Price £495
Half Day Skincare Workshop
We’re delighted to announce our Medical Microneedling training course, which is available as a short, half day course.
This treatment is the perfect addition to your treatment portfolio, working perfectly alongside cosmetic injections to improve the condition of the skin from within by boosting the skin’s own renewal mechanisms including production of collagen and elastin for firmer, tighter and smoother skin.
SkinViva Training courses are led by highly experienced practitioners who are experts in their field.
Sandra McCoy introduces the skincare courses in this short video.
One of the most effective treatments for a clinic to offer. Amazing results on a multitude of skin concerns.
- Stretch marks
- Hair rejuvenation
- Skin Rejuvenation
We train you in both electronic pen device and manual roller, using the highest medical grade CE MARKED equipment. Sterile and safe protocols are trained at all times to ensure patient safety and provide exceptional results.
We are currently seeking accreditation for this SkinViva Training course with the CPD Certification Service.
Once complete, we will update the following CPD hours/points:
- TBC hours practical
- TBC hours theory
- Comprehensive training methodology empowers trainees to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- High trainer/trainee ratio – to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Live models provided for supervised/guided practice
- All products and equipment included
- Certificate of attendance, insurer-approved
- Post-training access to our exclusive online community for post-course support, questions and debate
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- Medical Microneedling (4T Medical Products)
- Trainer demonstration of key techniques
- Delegates perform manual dermaroller and electronic dermaroller on live models
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- Physical examination/skin assessment
- Obtaining informed consent
- Communication skills, assessing patients key concerns
- Understanding patients goals, managing expectations
- Demonstrating hygienic practice and infection control
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
- Post procedure management and aftercare advice
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at an additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Medical Microneedling Courses
Half Day Courses
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
10% OFF Skincare Courses
Book 2 or more half day skincare courses to get 10% off your skincare training.
Multi booking discounts are only available for courses booked direct (telephone bookings), so please call to discuss your requirements.
This offer is only valid when booking 2 or more different skincare courses for the same delegate.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings
Skincare Training Courses
Our courses consist of 50% Theory and 50% Practical and we provide all models for your training session. We also cover account opening, pricing structures and marketing as standard on all our courses. Post-training support is provided and can be accessed at any time.
You can be assured that we train only the best medical-grade products and equipment, ensuring optimum safety and hygiene at all times. We pride ourselves on working closely with reputable suppliers, including Fillmed for microneedling products.