Half Day SkinCare Course
We’re delighted to announce our new Mesotherapy training course for medical professionals.
This treatment is the perfect addition to your treatment portfolio, working perfectly alongside cosmetic injections to improve the condition of the skin from within by boosting the skin’s own renewal mechanisms including production of collagen and elastin for firmer, tighter and smoother skin.
SkinViva Training courses are led by highly experienced practitioners who are experts in their field.
Sandra McCoy introduces the skincare courses in this short video.
Skincare Training Courses
Our Medics Only courses consist of 50% Theory and 50% Practical and we provide all models for your training session. We also cover account opening, pricing structures and marketing as standard on all our courses. Post-training support is provided and can be accessed at any time.
You can be assured that we train only the best medical-grade products and equipment, ensuring optimum safety and hygiene at all times. We pride ourselves on working closely with reputable suppliers for mesotherapy products.
We train manual nappage or intra epidermal mesotherapy. This treatment delivers sterile serums into the epidermis which hydrates and gives you “the meso glow”.
Mesotherapy can be added on to many in clinic procedures such as Peels, Dermaplaning and other forms of exfoliation treatments.
It is an incredibly cost effective treatment which is loved by many celebrities and known in industry as “the red carpet facial “
We are currently seeking accreditation for this SkinViva Training course with the CPD Certification Service.
Once complete, we will update the following CPD hours/points:
- TBC hours practical
- TBC hours theory
- Comprehensive training methodology empowers trainees to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- High trainer/trainee ratio – to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Live supervised/guided practice
- All products and equipment included
- Lunch included
- Certificate of attendance, insurer-approved
- Post-training access to our exclusive online community for post-course support, questions and debate
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- Mesotherapy (Fillmed Product)
- Trainer demonstration of key techniques
- Delegates perform mesotherapy on each other
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- Physical examination/skin assessment
- Obtaining informed consent
- Communication skills, assessing patients key concerns
- Understanding patients goals, managing expectations
- Demonstrating hygienic practice and infection control
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
- Post procedure management and aftercare advice
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at an additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Mesotherapy Courses
This course is bookable as a half day (morning) for mesotherapy only at £399, OR as a full day course combined with microneedling at £795 for the full day (including lunch!).
Half Day Courses - Mesotherapy Only
Full Day Courses - Medical Microneedling & Mesotherapy
* Payment Options – you can choose to pay a deposit of just £299 and spread the cost of your training, providing the balance is clear at least 3 weeks before attending the course. More about payment options.