Profiling & Balancing Course
Training Course Price From £995
Forehead, Nose, Lips & Chin
Our Profiling & Balancing course is designed to focus on the aesthetic potential of advanced dermal filler treatments.
You can expect to gain appreciation of how the latest dermal fillers can be used to improve the shape and profile of the face, enhancing your client’s natural beauty and aesthetic appearance.
This course starts with theoretical knowledge and an explanation of the aesthetic rules that determine beauty and balance, such as symmetry, balance and golden ratios.
The Hollywood Look!
With amazing unique e-learning resources developed by Doctor Tim Pearce, we will address all aspects of creating a harmonious profile, whether this be building & smoothing a forehead, narrowing a nose, extending a chin or creating the perfect lip line. The treatments performed will depend on the needs of the models on the course but we will always aim for a good variety of treatments throughout the day.
The afternoon is devoted to a practical session with demonstrations of the appropriate dermal filler techniques and ‘hands on’ opportunity for delegates to practise their new skills, carrying out treatment on live models under the supervision and guidance of our experienced Clinician Trainers.
Our Profiling & Balancing course revolves around 4 key areas:
You’ll gain an appreciation of the role each area plays and how to improve them individually or together for an enhanced result where the key facial features work in balance and harmony.
Advanced dermal filler techniques focusing on the forehead, nose, lips and chin:
- How to advance your consultation skills to assess the facial profile & educate your patient on the relationship between their forehead, nose, lips and chin
- Gain confidence in how to ethically formulate a treatment plan which includes profile balancing without it coming across as a hard sell
- Learn how to harmonise a facial profile with advanced dermal filler techniques
This SkinViva Training course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- TBC hours practical
- TBC hours theory
- SkinViva Training Academy’s holistic approach empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but also considers wider issues such as the patient journey and business issues. Delegates leave with confidence to look after patients for the long term
- High model to delegate ratio – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients
- 5:1 trainer/trainee ratio – maximum 5 trainees to a trainer to ensure the quality of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Lunch provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
SkinViva Training Academy courses in injectable treatments are exclusively available to registered and qualified medical professionals. See our general entry criteria, which apply to this course.
In addition, as an advanced course, previous dermal filler experience and training is required:
- 6 months Aesthetic experience required post foundation training
- Practical experience to include circa 30 filler treatments
- Essential to have training /experience prior to the course in:
- If you are an experienced Clinician but haven’t yet completed Liquid Rhinoplasty training, and would like to investigate if this course could be right for you, then contact our Academy team to discuss
- Not a prerequisite, but ideal to have some complications training
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss whether this course is suitable for you.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times)
- 9-10.30 theory
- Profile balancing and relationship between forehead, nose, chin, lips.
- How to consult your patient and educate them on the importance of harmonising a facial profile
- How to show patients what their results could look like
- 10.30-12 demonstration on live model
- 12-1.30 demonstrations/practice on 2nd model
- 1.30-2.30 lunch
- 2.30-4 demonstrations/practice on 3rd model
- 4-5.30 demonstrations/practice on 4th model
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Profiling & Balancing Course
No dates scheduled at present - please contact us to register your interest
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings