Supervised Practice – ‘Bring a Patient’
Our Supervised Practice ‘Bring a Patient’ sessions are perfect for those who’ve already attended one of our training sessions to gain some additional input on their dermal filler or botulinum toxin injecting skills from our expert trainers.
1-2-1 focus means that you get their every attention on the finest detail of your positioning and placement.
These sessions can be customised to suit the requirements of the delegate:
- A confidence builder for new practitioners, who have completed the Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers and want to check their skills before starting out
- A refresher course for those who have had time away from aesthetics
- An intensive session, focusing on an area you wish to get input
Bring a Patient
Bringing your own model has a number of advantages:
- Economical – no model costs
- You are in control of the schedule
- Working with a patient you know can be reassuring – and fun too!
Ongoing Support for SkinJectors
Supervised practice sessions are part of SkinViva Training’s commitment to supporting our delegates. This is exclusively for those who have already attended one of our training sessions.
Supervised Practice – ‘Bring a Patient’ FAQ
These sessions will be held at SkinViva Training Academy, St Johns Court, 19B Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3HN.
The session is one hour. For longer sessions, you would need to bring additional models.
- A patient! They must be over 18
- Bring your own injectable product and equipment
- Filler must be Juvederm®
- BOTOX® or any other toxin is acceptable
These ‘Bring a Patient’ sessions are specifically designed for delegates who can arrange their own patient.
However, if you prefer, SkinViva Training can supply a model. See 1-2-1 Training Sessions for more information or contact our team to discuss your requirements.