Upper Face Rejuvenation Course
TTF Trinity – Tear Troughs, Temples & Forehead
Advanced Dermal Fillers Training
Our Upper Face Rejuvenation course is designed to focus on the aesthetic potential of advanced dermal filler treatments for the top section of the face, incorporating 3 key areas:
- Tear troughs
This course combines theoretical knowledge and an appreciation of how to balance anti-ageing goals with a natural looking result. The afternoon is devoted to a practical session with demonstrations of the appropriate dermal filler techniques and ‘hands on’ opportunity for delegates to practise their new skills, carrying out treatment on live models under the supervision and guidance of our experienced Clinician Trainers.
- Understand the anatomy in the tear trough, temple and forehead (& the importance of the cheeks supporting the structure)
- Understand product selection for each area
- Understanding how we age in the upper third
- Develop your aesthetic eye for identifying volume loss
- Develop your consultation skills to increase uptake of treatment
- Deliver treatment safely and reliably
- Possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and how to address them
This SkinViva Training course is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- TBC hours practical
- TBC hours theory
- CeTAB® – 5 stage unique, proven training methodology. Empowers trainees not only to inject safely, but to successfully tackle every stage of the patient journey and business set-up with confidence; from consultation, through treatment, handling rare complications, and looking after patients for the long term
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment.
- Lunch provided.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
A typical course schedule is provided below (please note some course dates may start at varying times):
- 9-10.30 theory
- 10.30-12 1st Model
- 12-1 lunch
- 1-2.30 2nd model
- 2.30-4 3rd model
- 4-5.30 4th model
SkinViva Training Academy courses in injectable treatments are exclusively available to registered and qualified medical professionals. See our general entry criteria, which apply to this course.
In addition, as an advanced course, previous dermal filler experience and training is required:
- 6 months Aesthetic experience required post foundation training
- Practical experience to include circa 30 filler treatments
- Essential to have cannula training /experience prior to the course in:
- Not a prerequisite, but ideal to have some complications training
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss whether this course is suitable for you.
Please see below a list of criteria which we assess you against on your training course:
- (information to follow)
Your trainer will work with you to help you meet the required standard for each of these criteria. Delegates not able to meet one or more of the criteria will be asked to resit their training on a different date at additional cost.
Successful completion of the criteria results in a SkinViva Training certificate, which is issued at the end of your training day.
Upcoming Dates - Upper Face Rejuvenation Course
* Payment Options – choose to pay in full or spread the cost over 3 months at no extra charge. More about continuous payment.
Spread the Cost of Training
At no extra charge:
- 1 course – spread the cost over 3 months – book online or on the phone
- 2+ courses – spread the cost over 5 months – exclusively available for telephone bookings